SL17B Events

Failia Silverstar

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1517 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

So, last year I missed the sign ups for performers for the SL16B since I had just returned in March of last year after a 10+ year hiatus and didn't know it was a thing. My partner managed to get in as a DJ for 1 event but unfortunately, I couldn't attend her show. With SL17B coming up, I'm hoping to throw my own hat in for this as a DJ. I see that live performers have their sign-up now and exhibitors were just announced....do we know when it's going to be announced for sign-ups for other performers?

Thanks!

5 answers to this question

12 minutes ago, Kacey Silverstar said:

So, last year I missed the sign ups for performers for the SL16B since I had just returned in March of last year after a 10+ year hiatus and didn't know it was a thing. My partner managed to get in as a DJ for 1 event but unfortunately, I couldn't attend her show. With SL17B coming up, I'm hoping to throw my own hat in for this as a DJ. I see that live performers have their sign-up now and exhibitors were just announced....do we know when it's going to be announced for sign-ups for other performers?

Thanks!

The Blogs are always the best place to check for LL events:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kacey Silverstar said:

Yep, I saw the blog and it mentioned about exhibitors but not about performers. Which is why I asked 😃

But I can understand why they may not announce it ahead of time to give some people a benefit over others.

Maybe you missed the last sentence that is below the picture:

image.png.b374e1c0aad39f30656f1f15f90da24a.png

which appears to link to a Blog post on Feb 28th:

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1517 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.