wanted ECURVY clothing

Meredith8888

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1520 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi Everyone...

I am working hard on an SL challenge for building an AVI under $75L...  I know...  I know...  crazy... 

I'm really trying to take my time with it and really trying to find whats out there in SL inworld and on MP.  I'm posting my updates on flicker for now and will be making some utube videos soon about the experience.  THE GOAL...  is the make the best looking AVI possible under $75L...  i really want to make something usable with a the following:

1.  casual outfit

2.  one short dress.

3.  one formal outfit.

4.  one beach suit.

But...  I'm getting frustrated...  With the clothing for ECURVY because I'm trying so hard to keep the price down..  Can anyone tell me if you can recommend any FREE or cheaper nice denium skirts or shorts?  I'm also looking for a cheaper fatpack of anything like sweaters, tank tops, tshirts...  Again...  cheap...  very cheap or free please.  As you may know...  Because the body is free I can't use allpha layers to make clothing look better.  And most clothes I find for ECURVY are not resizeable.  Even though I found these I'm still having some issues finding what I need for casual wear...  Here are the places I found that had a few ECURVY clothing items... 

As a side note...  Most mesh clothing does not work on the ECURVY body because it does not seem to wrap around the entire body.  I don't know why this is.  But, the only clothing that seems to fit the ECURVY body by EBODY correctly is clothing labeled for ECURVY body specifically.  I have found a large amount of shoes for body. 

- KATHEENS

- FREE DOVE...  one dress only for ECURVY

- QUEENZ

Thank you all for any help on this project.

Edited by Meredith8888

If the budget is L$75 total for everything it may not be overly helpful i would suggest joining the "Saturday Sale" group and getting the notecard of this weeks list of stores from group notices have a scroll through there are a bunch of stores offering eBody rigs that regularly take part in this weekly event you may find something in the stores

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1520 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.