How to apply texture hud to just one object of linked objects?

FernandaCassia

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1524 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/5/2020 at 6:23 AM, FernandaCassia said:

I buy RenderWorks Texture Change HUD Scripts 1.0. and I wonder How to apply texture hud to just one object of linked objects?
Whenever I apply the texture, it is applied to all linked objects, but I would like to apply only one. It is a house with several linked objects, each object has its own texture.

the instructions to do what you want is on the marketplace listing for the product

if you are not sure how to do this then post in Wanted asking for somebody to help you set it up

• 2 weeks later...

My favorite HUD script is Material Changer by Bosch, it has literally no limits in what can be done and yes, what you asked about, that too...written instructions as well as working example are included in the package which makes figuring things out quite easy and fast..Last but not least,, creator is the most helpful store owner I`ve encountered in SL, not only did he answer my question but sent a modified script to fit my personal needs  in less then 24 hours..(I purchased two different scripts, he combined options I wanted to have in one script-no extra charge!!) 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1524 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.