2020 New Store New Opportunities

Myles Harvy

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1555 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

You By GeMyles and [MH] Couture By Design are looking for female AFK models to demonstrate outfits at our main store.  
Criteria: Must be an ALT as this is a full time position.  We require our models to be on site 24/7 so please apply on that basis only. You must be fully mesh ideally Maitreya, Slink or Belleza to be able to model ALL our new releases.
Your alt must have accessories suitable to highlight and compliment each release. You wont be shy and have issues with showing flesh or nipples! 
This is not a paid job, we will allow access to new releases to the ALT and your main Avi. Please note that any paid employment at the store is always offered to staff first.
Please send Notecard to Myles Harvy In world if you wish to apply, we will ask you to come to the store to verify suitability. 

I don't think Linden allow people to leave an avatar online 24/7 if he's not declared as bot. Also, what is the interest to keep a computer working 24/7 considering what it cost in term of electricity, computer deterioration,... without being paid.  If you want some bots on your sim, you can subscribe at services like Smartbots and use it with your alts after declaring them to Linden as bots. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I agree with everyone else here, get yourself some bots or make your own alts at your own expense and set them up there 24/7. Why would anyone make an alt, get them all decked out with the latest stuff only to stand there and be free labor for you? If you'd like to pay someone I'm sure you could find good reliable models on a scheduled part-time basis. 

• Like 2

I started my SL "career" as a clothing store model. We had a time clock that we punched in on and received maybe 2 lindens an hour (the clock needed some compensation) AND we got credit for our shifts and got to pick out the clothes from the store that we wanted to own and wear. This was fun and MUCH more real life. As far as I can remember there weren't any major rules so far as shift times. It was, indeed "camping" but a bit more upscale and we got some nice clothes along the way. You did not need to be "present" (something that came into play later on in some shops and you also greeted customers etc.)

IF you want "models" then this would be a more -- well,  I don't know what really. FUN way to do things. REALISTIC? So far as virtual land goes.   I really can't imagine anyone taking up the job as proposed. 

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1555 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.