No longer have access to land.....HELP!!!

LaLa702

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1620 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello....

I deeded my mainland space to my group and then put myself out of the group (I was an owner) out of ignorance. Does anyone know how I can get back into the group as owner??? I already started a ticket with Linden Labs. Please help.....

CONFUSED & FRUSTRAED!!

39 minutes ago, LaLa702 said:

I put in a ticket already.......thank you.

Good luck!

I don't know what LL's policy is on this but I do know they have agreed to reinstate the original creator of a group as owner even after several years so there's good hope. :)

44 minutes ago, LaLa702 said:

the other avi (friendship) is also an owner but they are not a paid member so I don't get any invitation......weird. Thank you though.

It may be a group invitation getting lost. Apparently this happens all the time. Sometimes I have to send a new tenant three or four group invitations before they finally receive one.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, LaLa702 said:

they are not a paid member so I don't get any invitation

Paid or not shouldn't matter at all.

Your best chance is that you meet inworld and keep trying until it works... I'd use two approaches: first, directily invite as admin. Second, invite to the group (or can you join it on your own?) and then manually assign the admin role.

• Like 2

22 hours ago, LaLa702 said:

Hello....

I deeded my mainland space to my group and then put myself out of the group (I was an owner) out of ignorance. Does anyone know how I can get back into the group as owner??? I already started a ticket with Linden Labs. Please help.....

CONFUSED & FRUSTRAED!!

I’m glad to see that you’re back in the group. You had better check that your contribution to land for the group is still in place as I assume that would get cancelled upon leaving the group, but I don’t know for sure as I’ve never been in that situation. If your contribution has been cancelled then your group will be unable to hold the land unless others in the group have donated tier to cover the group’s current land holding. If you look at the land tab in the group profile it will say if tier donation is needed.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1620 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.