ABANDON HOMES

Lulabells Starlight

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1610 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

4 hours ago, Alwin Alcott said:

abandoned a inland hillside victorian yesterday, to be sure others are safe... i kept the waterfront one :) ...i'll take the risk

How heroic, I too would be prepared to brave the risk, for the communitys sake and man the coastal defences and let others seek safety and evacuate inland. All that Victorian upholstery and chintz doesn't dry out well 😇

• Haha 4

23 minutes ago, LulabellsAmour said:

I didn't know about the mailbox magic trick, this after I abandoned a few homes.  Thanks to reading the forum on Linden homes, I now know.  Thanks to all you awesome senior members.

In case you decide to try out other homes - it is a mailbox for the Houses (Traditional and Victorian), a Buoy for the Houseboats, and a little cardboard sign on a post for the Campers/Trailers.

• Moles
1 hour ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

In case you decide to try out other homes - it is a mailbox for the Houses (Traditional and Victorian), a Buoy for the Houseboats, and a little cardboard sign on a post for the Campers/Trailers.

Cardboard? 😧 Those are all hand carved by Milli out of only the finest primwood cubes.

• Like 1
  • Haha 16

7 hours ago, Abnor Mole said:

Cardboard? 😧 Those are all hand carved by Milli out of only the finest primwood cubes.

Well, she did an absolutely amazing job of giving them a true authenticate cardboard look.

I actually camped at a few places as a child that really did nail thick cardboard signs to posts to mark the campsites.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Abnor Mole said:

LOL - Upon closer inspection, it really is more of a 'wood' sign.  I had truly never looked very close at them before and at first glance they really do look like those cardboard markers I saw as a child.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1610 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.