ABANDON HOMES

Lulabells Starlight

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1568 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Attached is a picture of a Traditional home that I have seen MANY times today, when I was looking to see what new homes available.  I grabbed it this morning, but quickly abandoned it.

Only has 2 possible inside rooms downstairs and one upstairs.  No outside landscaping.

8b8c7d764fcfda02d59c73c412d7d959.png

Edited by LulabellsAmour
needed to correct typing

4 minutes ago, LulabellsAmour said:

Attached is a picture of a Traditional home that I have seen MANY times today, when I was looking to see what new homes available.  I grabbed it this morning, but quickly abandoned it.

Only has 2 possible inside rooms downstairs and one upstairs.  No outside landscaping.

8b8c7d764fcfda02d59c73c412d7d959.png

you never get landscaping, only around the house, if you click the "view more pictures" you get mor impresions about the home, going for a walk in Bellisseria you will see everything possibble  and read some threads with pictures here on the forum ...... so....

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

55 minutes ago, Alwin Alcott said:

you never get landscaping, only around the house, if you click the "view more pictures" you get mor impresions about the home, going for a walk in Bellisseria you will see everything possibble  and read some threads with pictures here on the forum ...... so....

How can you go for a walk in the Belissera region if you don't have a home there?

13 minutes ago, LulabellsAmour said:

How can you go for a walk in the Belissera region if you don't have a home there?

The area is full of public access roads, parks, beaches, open water for boating...   use the Map in the viewer to search for one of the regions (Bellfry is a region name you could search for) and when the map displays the regions, click on one of the streets in the map display and click the "teleport' button on the map. Once you have the map up with the Bellisseria regions showing, you can select and teleport to different regions of the area. 

You can't necessarily walk into houses that belong to others, but you can "cam" in from the street to see what's inside (though I would not do that if there are people on the parcel).   There used to be people who had there homes set up as 'open houses' that people could come by and tour.  You might want to join one of the Bellisseria groups - such as "Bellisseria Citizens" and ask if there are still open house tours - or if someone would be willing to let you check out the inside of their house.  The Bellisseria groups, as far as I'm aware, are open for joining whether or not you have a house their yet. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, moirakathleen said:

The area is full of public access roads, parks, beaches, open water for boating...   use the Map in the viewer to search for one of the regions (Bellfry is a region name you could search for) and when the map displays the regions, click on one of the streets in the map display and click the "teleport' button on the map. Once you have the map up with the Bellisseria regions showing, you can select and teleport to different regions of the area. 

You can't necessarily walk into houses that belong to others, but you can "cam" in from the street to see what's inside (though I would not do that if there are people on the parcel).   There used to be people who had there homes set up as 'open houses' that people could come by and tour.  You might want to join one of the Bellisseria groups - such as "Bellisseria Citizens" and ask if there are still open house tours - or if someone would be willing to let you check out the inside of their house.  The Bellisseria groups, as far as I'm aware, are open for joining whether or not you have a house their yet. 

tyvm

20 minutes ago, LulabellsAmour said:

Sorry, I am very new to the forums and did not know I was creating many different threads for just one topic

thats ok  we all learn daily     ,if you want to react just click QUOTE  and submit reply 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, LulabellsAmour said:

Sorry, I am very new to the forums and did not know I was creating many different threads for just one topic

There's a learning curve for everyone. If you feel like you've duplicated a thread, you can even request LL to remove it. Welcome to the forums; I joined like 10 years ago but I wasn't very active till the new linden homes showed up. This is a great place to learn from all the wonderful wise members here ;) 

I love this thread title.  ABANDON HOMES! 

It's like a call to action, so the rest of us have more to try for.

Or perhaps a warning.  FLASH FLOOD, ABANDON HOMES!

Hey LL, can haz a flood?  The hurricanes in New Toulouse used to be such a blast.  We took a boat out in the howling storm and picked up 'survivors'. 

These Linden Homes are fun, but please support your favorite private estates too if you can, they're the only places that're going to provide community experiences like that.

• Like 4
  • Haha 5

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1568 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.