LoveGloss

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1611 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

5 answers to this question

6 minutes ago, LoveGloss said:

Today I was decorating the apartment of a close friend when instead of rezzing the desk I accidentally rezzed the desk ad to the floor 😭😭😭 I can’t gwt it up and I need help!

0EDDF392-4BA9-474F-9552-3CBEC9095703.png

Looks like you rezzed the IMAGE TEXTURE to the floor rather than the object?   The only way to fix that is if you (or the owner) had the original floor texture which I am guessing you do not.   So the owner could rez another copy of the same house OR pick out a new floor texture that they like and use that for the floor texture.    

I can't imagine a landlord leaving a building as mod for the tenants but in that case the landlord would need to rez a copy of the building.  

Edited by Chic Aeon
spelling

14 minutes ago, Chic Aeon said:

Looks like you rezzed the IMAGE TEXTURE to the floor rather than the object?   The only way to fix that is if you (or the owner) had the original floor texture which I am guessing you do not.   So the owner could rez another copy of the same house OR pick out a new floor texture that they like and use that for the floor texture.    

I can't imagine a landlord leaving a building as mod for the tenants but in that case the landlord would need to rez a copy of the building.  

Thanks! I figured that the floor would have to be re-done and I know she has the hud for it! 

• Like 1

The longer you are in SL, the more likely it is that you will make this mistake. Almost everyone I know has done it at least once. It's almost as upsetting as accidentally deleting your entire house, which also happens more often than you might expect.  These are SL's ways of reminding you to keep backups.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, LoveGloss said:

Today I was decorating the apartment of a close friend when instead of rezzing the desk I accidentally rezzed the desk ad to the floor 😭😭😭 I can’t gwt it up and I need help!

0EDDF392-4BA9-474F-9552-3CBEC9095703.png

57 minutes ago, Rolig Loon said:

The longer you are in SL, the more likely it is that you will make this mistake. Almost everyone I know has done it at least once. It's almost as upsetting as accidentally deleting your entire house, which also happens more often than you might expect.  These are SL's ways of reminding you to keep backups.

No, no, no... It's a lot more fun when you go to PICK UP your rezzed object and instead you pick up the floor to your skybox that's 2000m in the sky!  LOL

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Alyona Su said:

No, no, no... It's a lot more fun when you go to PICK UP your rezzed object and instead you pick up the floor to your skybox that's 2000m in the sky!  LOL

Oh well, then ... If you want to start cataloging exciting mistakes that neither you nor I have ever made, of course ...

.... setting your entire house physical and watching it explode over three regions.

.... finishing a complicated structure and absent-mindedly checking the Temporary box when you meant to check Lock.

.... setting an object for sale and then realizing that you checked ANYONE can copy instead of NEXT OWNER can copy.

• Haha 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1611 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.