I sold L$, but they are still in the " process"

tedMikle

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1582 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hello. I apologize in advance for not knowing anything (in particular working days and weekends). I sold l$ 22 on the 22nd at 10pm. Usually the time before the money appears on my PayPal takes about 2 days. But not this time. Today is Friday, and next week is new year's and I'm out of money. I have only myself to blame. What is my question: how long will they go? What days are considered non-working days? In Internet many different information, someone writes, that with 25 December on 3 January holidays, someone writes that output only 25 number of (and Saturday with Sunday, of course), but then why such a delay? Thank you in advance. 🥰

9 answers to this question

11 minutes ago, tedMikle said:

Hello. I apologize in advance for not knowing anything (in particular working days and weekends). I sold l$ 22 on the 22nd at 10pm. Usually the time before the money appears on my PayPal takes about 2 days. But not this time. Today is Friday, and next week is new year's and I'm out of money. I have only myself to blame. What is my question: how long will they go? What days are considered non-working days? In Internet many different information, someone writes, that with 25 December on 3 January holidays, someone writes that output only 25 number of (and Saturday with Sunday, of course), but then why such a delay? Thank you in advance. 🥰

Not only have we had holidays and weekends there is no promise to be 2 working days.   It can be up to 5 WORKING  days

https://lindenlab.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/31000135224-process-credit-withdrawal-requests

25 minutes ago, Cindy Evanier said:

Not only have we had holidays and weekends there is no promise to be 2 working days.   It can be up to 5 WORKING  days

https://lindenlab.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/31000135224-process-credit-withdrawal-requests

I know that. I wanted to clarify the dates of holidays-weekends. I'm from a different country and we have completely different days.

Weekends are not working days.  Working days (except when they fall on holidays) are Monday through Friday. The 22nd (Sunday) was not a working day and neither was Christmas Day, Wednesday. So, today (Friday) is the fourth working day since you placed your order.  The fifth working day will be next Monday, December 30.

Edited by Rolig Loon
typos. as always.
  • Thanks 2

21 minutes ago, Rolig Loon said:

Weekends are not working days.  Working days (except when they fall on holidays) and Monday through Friday. The 22nd (Sunday) was not a working day and neither was Christmas Day, Wednesday. So, today (Friday) is the fourth working day since you placed your order.  The fifth working day will be next Monday, December 30.

Thank you so much ❤😘

I don't understand part of your post.  You said you "sold l$ 22"  When you sell $L, the money does not go automatically to your PayPal account.  The proceeds from selling $L go into your USD Balance.  From there, you must do a separate "process credit" transaction to transfer the money to PayPal.

But you could not do that with a mere $L22.  That is about 8 cents in real money.  The minimum process credit transaction is $10 USD, after all fees, or somewhere around $L3,000.

1 hour ago, Lindal Kidd said:

I don't understand part of your post.  You said you "sold l$ 22"  When you sell $L, the money does not go automatically to your PayPal account.  The proceeds from selling $L go into your USD Balance.  From there, you must do a separate "process credit" transaction to transfer the money to PayPal.

But you could not do that with a mere $L22.  That is about 8 cents in real money.  The minimum process credit transaction is $10 USD, after all fees, or somewhere around $L3,000.

No. I wrote that I sold Linden on the 22nd (December 22) and I was interested in holiday dates when people do not work in this country.

19 minutes ago, tedMikle said:

No. I wrote that I sold Linden on the 22nd (December 22) and I was interested in holiday dates when people do not work in this country.

you wrote 

9 hours ago, tedMikle said:

I sold l$ 22 on the 22nd

That reads exactly as Lindal has interpreted it

• Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1582 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.