Group

Wolf Westminster

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4151 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Okay I've read your post 3 times and not sure what help you want.  Do you want help killing the group?  Or do you want help saving it?  As far as saving it, create an alt and put them in the group.  Only takes two members to keep a group alive.  Are you an owner of the group?  If not, and if you are now the only member, then something went wrong.  The last owner can not leave the group.  The only way this happens is if they have been banned and/or had their accounts terminated.  So if you are trying to save the group, but are not an owner, only thing you can do is open a ticket with Linden because only an owner can make someone else a co-owner of a group.

--Cinn

4 answers to this question

Okay I've read your post 3 times and not sure what help you want.  Do you want help killing the group?  Or do you want help saving it?  As far as saving it, create an alt and put them in the group.  Only takes two members to keep a group alive.  Are you an owner of the group?  If not, and if you are now the only member, then something went wrong.  The last owner can not leave the group.  The only way this happens is if they have been banned and/or had their accounts terminated.  So if you are trying to save the group, but are not an owner, only thing you can do is open a ticket with Linden because only an owner can make someone else a co-owner of a group.

--Cinn

My guess is that the group will vanish within the next day or so.  You are indeed the sole member, so the servers will delete the group automatically soon.  I don't know why you can't invite someone else, though.  It's not an open enrollment group, so there's no way to join unless someone invites you.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4151 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.