Cashing out USD

laviflower2009

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1597 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

8 answers to this question

2 minutes ago, laviflower2009 said:

So after I sell my lindens, what do I do?And how much time I have to wait.. to process them? Thank you. 

You shouldn't have to wait at all once you have sold them and they are in your US balance so long as you completed all the steps with Tillia in order to process credit.  

You should read this carefully

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Cindy Evanier said:

Oh in that case your limit changes after 30 days.   I didn't realise you meant you had reached your limit. 

I actually didn't, buying limit is 15 out of 100, selling limit is 70 out of 300 and process credit 0 out of 0. But I'll wait and probably try another time. Thank you so much. 

Edited by laviflower2009

41 minutes ago, laviflower2009 said:

2019-12-09 and also my first time buying lindens. 

Yup.  That's it, then.  For the first 30 days after your account is activated for use in the LindeX (that is to say, the first 30 days after you use the LindeX for the first time) you have very low trading limits.  We have always suspected that limits are set low in part to protect newcomers from going hog-wild and spending a lot of money before they have had a chance to figure out how SL works.  That makes a lot of sense and is a thoughtful -- even altruistic -- move to protect new SL members from themselves.  More than likely, though, it's also a way for Linden Lab to protect itself from people who might make a quick account for the purpose of laundering a large amount of RL cash in a short period of time. The initial low trading limits make money laundering a bit less attractive.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Rolig Loon said:

Yup.  That's it, then.  For the first 30 days after your account is activated for use in the LindeX (that is to say, the first 30 days after you use the LindeX for the first time) you have very low trading limits.  We have always suspected that limits are set low in part to protect newcomers from going hog-wild and spending a lot of money before they have had a chance to figure out how SL works.  That makes a lot of sense and is a thoughtful -- even altruistic -- move to protect new SL members from themselves.  More than likely, though, it's also a way for Linden Lab to protect itself from people who might make a quick account for the purpose of laundering a large amount of RL cash in a short period of time. The initial low trading limits make money laundering a bit less attractive.

Okay, thank you so much for your answer. 

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1597 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.