wanted land for amusement park

DYNASTY Clip

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1592 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

On the plus side, this gives me an idea for places to try out. I'm inworld rarely and sporadically these days, so all I do now when I get in is go on activities...ghost trains, skiing, hang gliding, you get the idea. I've explored some funfairs but haven't checked out amusement parks. Maybe next time.

Just now, DYNASTY Clip said:

lillith you sound like  Donald trump lol no i am not lazy  to provide basic info i did provide basic info and more the description duh!

and what dose lu mean anyway lu if anyone wants to see how many  prims all they have to do is go to the land were it is right now and they will see how many prims the land it is on cost my old land lord about 175 buck a month not l's but dollars that should give a pretty good idea too

3 hours ago, Desiree Moonwinder said:

For the copy-mod items put them in a rezzer. The rest pick up as coallessed items (search for coallessed in the SL wiki). 

For rezzers, I currently like @Casper WardenWarden's free Rez2, but the older ones by @lex Neva and @CrystalShard Foo are good, but being older don't use one of the modern LsL commands, and so are slower. 

ok and this is relevant how? it dose not even make sense what on gods green earth are you even talking about desiree lmao! i am sorry but that is funny so funny i had to laugh cause it make no sense.  all i can say is ????????????????????????!!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1592 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.