So...there's this...? See image with head...

LillyoftheVeil

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1605 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

So I've tried everything.. alpha the eyes... and it messes up the BOM cause you don't need alphas with it.. BUT.. I still can't figure it out.. I can't hide the classic avi head or the eyes.. I just want my catwa head to show and my catwa eyes to show.. that's it.. I can't think of anything else that I can do to fix it.. PLS HELP!  I also have an issue where the skintones on the body don't match up with the head....for some reason when I use my BOM as well... I also don't know how to fix that either... 

7eb010a762372dafa6132be0a94aa5e2.png

Edited by LillyoftheVeil

Catwa has good inworld support. I would go straight to the Catwa mainstore and look at the Group joiners. I think there is at least 1 support group. They almost always have a person inworld that can help. It is better that they see you "face to face". This is the weekend, but the forums is so slow now. You are getting better help from the group.

<---- Lelutka head

You need an alpha just for the eyes. If you have an old pair of mesh eyes from before mesh heads, like from Ikon, there will be an eye alpha in the package, use that one or you can also grab one from group notices in the Maitreya Lara Friends group if you are a member.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1605 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.