Myxomatosis?

Profaitchikenz Haiku

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1645 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Just trying to troubleshoot grey textures and things taking a long time to rezz even when cached, I got this little gem in the logfile:

2019-11-19T18:17:23Z WARNING: AgentStateResponder::httpFailure: [responder:AgentStateResponder] [URL:https://sim10021.agni.lindenlab.com:12043/....] [status:498] [reason:Wire Chewed By Rabbit] [content:<llsd>
    <string>Wire Chewed By Rabbit</string>
</llsd>

I haven't got a clue what it's about but should we start patrolling the fences with shotguns?

Edited by Profaitchikenz Haiku
Good advice
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

It does explain why the LL Devs say they sometimes have a struggle working out what's going on in their code. I mean, if a TP failure throws up the message "No answer from Dark Side of Moon" they're going to be scratching their heads  a few times.

ETA just been advised this isn't LL's code but Singularity :)

Edited by Profaitchikenz Haiku

• Lindens
8 hours ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Someone at LL has a sense of humor.

/me raises her paw!

Soooo, uh, I was working on some server code a few years ago, and figured "no one's gonna see this anyhow, so I'm gonna have some fun with it!" hehehe. 😝

You never know where the GridBuns might be lurking...!

(I'm not sure why the Singularity Viewer has managed to unearth that message! But I was the one that wrote it.)

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 4

4 hours ago, April Linden said:

I'm not sure why the Singularity Viewer has managed to unearth that message!

At login I had been waiting until everything had finally rezzed or de-blurred before logging out again and checking the log. At the previous Server User Group meeting it was suggested I examine the log file to see what textures had been fetched from the server instead of retrieved from cache. In the log I found a small group (8) of messages where a no response had been received from attachments after an expected 30-second period, following which two texture uuids with a message saying not found in database, and then the message above, which I think (from close proximity) was to do with the missing textures.

I'll repeat the test with the LL viewer and then pass the results across to the Singularity team if there is a difference.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1645 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.