Inventory items can't be found.

UniQue Serrao

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1635 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

8 answers to this question

Most likely you are missing a skin shape or hair for the orange issue. Hopefully you don't have the faulty New Shirt or New Pants  Check with the groups at Helping Haven or Happy Hipsters. For a temporary fix you could try one or more of the freebie shops for hair, skin and shape until you get your inventory issue fixed. If I knew your style preferences could send a recommendation or some stores  names. And if I see you in world, I can send some classic items or whatever mesh I can find. 

30 minutes ago, Rolig Loon said:

Start here:  https://wiki.firestormviewer.org/fs_missing_inventory   The Firestorm support crew has written a very helpful and comprehensive guide and instructions about how to diagnose and deal with inventory loss.

Everything is showing up in my inventory and I just recently wore what I'm currently wearing (body and skin only).  I was able to change to the new baphonet goat on another viewer however singularity is not connecting to the database for some reason.

1 minute ago, Rolig Loon said:

In that case, the easy solution is to use a different viewer -- one that does work for you. It's possible that your installation of Singularity has been corrupted, so you may want to consider reinstalling it.

Not only have I reinstalled that, I have recently reinstalled linux on that pc and that's when my problems began.   The problem is,  because of the packager for most linux viewers is using new toolchain and GCC++ libs, the newer viewer builds just won't work on my pc.

There are four items, minimum, which an avatar must always wear:  shape, skin, eyes, and system hair (also called a baldy, or bald cap).  You should first remove or detach all other things your avatar is wearing.  When you are down to these four (if your avatar is still a cloud), then replace each one, one at a time, with another item of the same type by using the Wear command.

If, after this, you are still a cloud, the issue is not with your avatar's appearance, but with either your internet connection or your PC.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1635 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.