Looking for particular hair style

misswilliford

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1638 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Been searching dozens of hair stores and styles throughout SL but with no success.

Saw this hairstyle in a gacha image:

Notes:

- The hair itself is not part of the gacha. It is simply worn by the model in the photo to illustrate the other items (clothing) in that gacha.

- Contacted the makers of the gacha, but they haven't responded.

- it's not Ayashi, at least not to my knowledge.

Any help would be sincerely appreciated!

Snapshot _ The Dark Style Fair by Flair for Events, Flair for E.png

Thank you for your hints, but sadly this isn't it.

I've checked bonbon from end to end and couldn't find it. The prominent bangs are the key feature and I've not seen any hairs that have those high cheek bangs.

I do appreciate suggestions and store ideas, though. Any leads are more than welcome.

This is a variation of the RL hime haircut, and for me personally, it's my fav hairstyle!

I've been searching for who I thought might have made this hair and unfortunately can only come up with some alternative suggestions >.<

However, I would personally loooove to know what hair this is as well, so imma keep looking!

In the meantime, here are the alternative options if you're curious:

((Also, click the images to links to these stores flickrs.))

.Olive. the Hime Hair @ Ota-Con[monso] My Hair - Kula

You might be searching forever for that specific style - there are some clues about it hinting that it might be completely drawn own or at least photoshopped. Look at the hair strains blending onto the neck, the almost exact match line in which it follows the curve of the breast ... personally, I'd find Monso's Kula hair close enough.

On 11/7/2019 at 2:56 PM, misswilliford said:

Been searching dozens of hair stores and styles throughout SL but with no success.

Saw this hairstyle in a gacha image:

Notes:

- The hair itself is not part of the gacha. It is simply worn by the model in the photo to illustrate the other items (clothing) in that gacha.

- Contacted the makers of the gacha, but they haven't responded.

- it's not Ayashi, at least not to my knowledge.

Any help would be sincerely appreciated!

Snapshot _ The Dark Style Fair by Flair for Events, Flair for E.png

Looks a lot like this one but idk for sure :(

[monso] My Hair - Adriane

The closest so far is the VCO Yoko Hime 003 gacha hair, suggested by miaminightmare. (Thank you for that!)

I wouldn't be surprised if it's actually that hair, photoshopped a bit. But for those looking, that's as close as I managed to get.

The gacha is pretty old as far as I gather and I can't really find it running anywhere, aside from resells on the marketplace.

For the record, this is the Roxane gacha being referred to by Ringohana & 89HZ:

89Hz - Roxane GACHA at The Epiphany

In my personal opinion, I don't believe it's an entirely drawn on hair given that a lot of the ads and photos by this maker seem to feature hairs by other makers, such as Monso. However, I do agree that there's a good chance of photo manipulation having been implemented at least a little--tho mainly in lighting and smoothness.

I think the curvature of it following the chest contours may have been tweaked some, but it could also just be a good camera angle and a hair HUD style option for bigger chests being used. :3 The particular way the bangs are styled, the total length of the rest of the hair, and the texturing in the hair in that color reminds me a lot of Bonbon/Nani, but I don't recall seeing it at their store either.

Also, given that it looks as if the hair is used in the horn ads on the gacha reference sheet, I'd still like to assume it's not completely made up. But, who knows. O:

It could also be a discontinued hair, because that ad, according to Flickr, was posted April of last year. ._.

The VCO Yoko Hime is extremely similar tho! It's a really good option if you're hoping for the bang angle. ❤️

Edited by momomoonusagi

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1638 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.