String Lights v1.0~LH - Traditional - Winchester: Unable to find LH - Traditional - Winchester in range.

Beckka Fredericks

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1628 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I have been having an issue where I am trying to rez the Halloween String lights. But they don't Snap to the house and I get an Error message when I click on them:

String Lights  v1.0~LH - Traditional - Winchester: Unable to find LH - Traditional - Winchester in range.

I have tried multiple times to re-rez them, I've re-rezzed the house. Checked to make sure it will allow scripts.

I don't mind moving them into place, but I would like to get them working...

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Everett/174/63/27

Beckka

2 hours ago, LSChicky Fredericks said:

I have been having an issue where I am trying to rez the Halloween String lights. But they don't Snap to the house and I get an Error message when I click on them:

String Lights  v1.0~LH - Traditional - Winchester: Unable to find LH - Traditional - Winchester in range.

I have tried multiple times to re-rez them, I've re-rezzed the house. Checked to make sure it will allow scripts.

Beckka

The problem is most likely is  that YOU DON'T OWN THE HOUSE. It belongs to a Mole, hence it doesn't count against your land impact. 

You will need to place them yourself assuming that is an option.  

Edited by Chic Aeon

On 11/1/2019 at 11:01 PM, LSChicky Fredericks said:

Beckka

i am having the same issue with the lights. these lights come in the decorating pack that was provided by the moles in our mailboxes. when i lived in verdant falls, i had no trouble with the lights. i am in possum place now and the lights dont want to snap into place. its kind of disappointing. i wanted to use them for christmas. oh well.

9 hours ago, sceneris said:

just to check with you, have you tried V2.0?

24371341_Capture1.JPG.7aa600ae1548889364fc61288d728138.JPG

i dont believe i got these. dyna mole sent me a new string of lights but i think they are v1 lights. hmm. i need to check my mailbox again.

i just checked again and i dont have these in my mailbox. 

Edited by Littlemouse Topaz

I ran into a similiar problem when creating my outer shells for the traditional homes. It all of a sudden couldn't find the linden home anymore with some of my testers. It turned out there was an error in the naming scheme when they updated them to v2.0 Where the original version one was named LH - Traditional - Winchester and had v1.0 in the description field the newer version was named LH - Traditional Winchester v1.0 and had v2.0 in the description field so it couldn't detect it. I since then let my script ignore everything after LH - Traditional - Winchester and that solved the issue for me. I don't know how the string lights detect the Homes but it could be the same issue.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1628 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.