Ok how do I get a new home?

WolfMann2017

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1637 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I am so sorry about this post, I am sure you guys are tired of seeing it. but I literally just came back to SL after over a year and so all the info that is being said is confusing.

auto-refreshers ect? I don't get it x_x

would love any info you can give me! because I definitely want to snag one of this new homes and meet all of you!

You didn't need to open a new thread for this ... as there are several allready ... but here is some help:

(and other threads you should follow are HERE and HERE )

And to meet all of us just TP to Bellisseria take a walk - a bicycletour - ride your car or your horse ... and join the Bellisseria Citizen Group - free for everyone - in groupchat there are also important hints when there will be a release.

Edited by Leora Jacobus
  • Thanks 2

from within the viewer

1) menu: Me \ Account dashboard...

on your account dashboard

2) press 'Home' button (left your screen)

next page
3) press 'Get Your Home Now' button (right your screen)

next page: 'Customize Your Home'
4) 1). 'Select a Theme' from drop list
   here choose a Linden Home theme from the list, and fill in the rest of the details asked for

note: new Linden Homes (Traditional, Houseboats and Trailers) are in high demand, so not always available. In which case keep coming back to the page til you get one

• Like 2

Welcome back.

Take a walk in Bellisseria. Open your world map and type in "Hammond Park", that takes you to an unreleased region. The red text over the houses show you that they aren't released yet.

It is a good place to study both houses and boats. The boats in the region next to it, Bennets Cove, was released a few days ago.

A good place to see campers/trailers, is in Whackamole.

When the land looks "developed" and the regions are given a name instead of SSPE... then the speculations start. Both on the forum and inworld. The advice about joining the Bellisseria Citizens group is good. Word spread fast when a Linden appears somewhere on the map. A Linden is always near a region that will be released. They are released in SL working hours, 7 AM to 3 PM. There has been releases 15 minutes before and 15 minutes later, but that is uncommon.

The long thread "When did you last see a Bellisserian home available?" is very good to follow. Even if you are "late" to a region, some of us forum posters have had several homes in Bellisseria and are now looking for a special spot that will feel perfect - to us, that is. That means we can get a really nice location, but still abandon it because we don't like the hedge. Just an example! After a release, there are some houses going back in the pool immediatley, and also posts stating things like: "I will abandon a home in...." 4 PM SLT.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

• 2 weeks later...

You can't ever request a specific parcel. All you can do is put in your request and get in line. If a parcel is available in the theme that you asked for, you'll be offered one at random. Regions that are named but not yet released are unavailable.  All you can do is watch and wait.  They are releasing more than one region every week day.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1637 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.