Business Casual/Professional Clothes?

EternalReflections

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1701 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I'm looking for vendors on the SL marketplace that sell business casual and business professional clothing. I'm looking for classy, tasteful and conservative in mesh. Can anyone give me some links or suggestions? I'm new to the forums, and am trying to avoid anything too revealing or above the knee for a modern, fun and attractive look. My RPG character is a parole officer. In case anyone might ask to offer suggestions, I'm female.

well one place to look might be on Market Place,  the search engine might find some things of interest to you if you put in female business attire, or something like ladies suits, ladies pant outfits, ladies skirt outfits,  there are several key words you can put in search that might bring up different things for you.  If you find a store that you like, and they have a mainstore in world you can always go check that out after and see what else they have to offer.  I don't make or wear that type of clothing but I have seen it around so I do know it exists but since I don't use it, I can't give you a specific store to look into.. but any time I have wanted to find some  thing rather specific like that I find the Market Place to work really well, might have to use different key words in search to find exactly what you are after.. but it should bring some results. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1701 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.