New Linden Homes

Satine Sabra

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1710 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

50 minutes ago, Satine Sabra said:

Hello !

When will Linden Lab expand Belliseria? I have a premium account and I still can not access the new homes. All I am offered are the old ones like Meadowbrook and Tahoe.
So disappointed ...

Yes!  It’s expanding every day!  Demand is very high for these at the moment but they are working very hard, even through the weekends to get them out as fast as they can!  If you wish to come and see near where they are working presently, open World Map and Search for the Region named Puffin Head.  There’s a land vehicle Rez zone there, too if you’d like to explore!  

• Like 4

I abandoned my old "free/premium member" Linden Home a few weeks ago.

Where do I go for updates of available new 2019 places or is it on the same page where the old places are and when and if avail, they will be listed there too?

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Booth555 said:

I abandoned my old "free/premium member" Linden Home a few weeks ago.

Where do I go for updates of available new 2019 places or is it on the same page where the old places are and when and if avail, they will be listed there too?

What Alyona said as far as updates posted here in the forums.  

Currently regions are being released roughly Mon, Wed, Fri - approx. one region each of those days, but sometimes an extra region, sometimes an additional day, etc....  Also, there are always the random new homes being abandoned.  Your Dashboard page where you claim a house will show a new one when one is available.

This thread will give you an idea of how often people see homes pop up - either a region release or just an abandoned home:

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1710 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.