Custom 3D Mesh - open for commissions

Zoxin UwU

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 343 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

inZoxi is a tried and tested name in SL, with its head being a 13-year member and creator within Second Life.

Zoxin is both a creator and a user in SL, an important observation as there's a particular etiquette when it comes to creating custom content for users, most of which won't be understood by those coming in simply with a background in 3D.

foxgearalpha.thumb.png.4ea4775e9178b0a981dc729da15f15b0.png

Services offered**:
  • Mesh
  • Texturing
  • Rigging
  • Scripting
  • Animation*
  • Animesh*

*Animation for commissioned meshes.

**Products being resold require 15% profit split on sales.

If you're looking for a custom creation, from small to project, please contact Zoxin inworld for a portfolio and/or quote; note not all commissions will be accepted.

Thanks,

Zoxin.

Edited by Zoxin

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
On 8/22/2019 at 11:02 PM, Zoxin said:

Open again.

are you still taking commissions my in game name is Mithril (cerean).

i sent you an IM in game. can provide refs and everything what i am looking for.

Unfortunately, hyper-focusing on the one of two things you required that I said I can't do for you (and the other I could, with proper definition of the projects scope) doesn't typically get us anywhere, especially when you take me basically saying you may find a more suitable option in someone else (to which I could have pointed you at) as something to be offended by.

Customer service is knowing your limits, which I did and expressed so - I'm not obliged to do your work.

I hope you learn some patience and basic manners when it comes to the longevity of working relationships!

• Like 1

• 3 years later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 343 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.