Furniture Items Information

MissTrudy

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1800 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hello, I'm not certain if this is the correct forum for this question so my apologies if not. 

I have a number of items (furniture mostly) bought by another avi. Is there anyway I can stop other people seeing who owns these items when they are clicked on? Yes, my question is because a relationship went bad here and I don't wish to upset my new friend but would like to keep the furniture. Yes, I am such a bxxc!

6 answers to this question

No, there really isn't.  That's part of the public information, viewable by anyone.  If the items were transferable, of course, you could send them to your alt.  That way, they would show you as the previous owner.  If they are no-trans items, though, you are out of luck.

• Like 1

Explicitly banning someone from your parcel prevents their viewer from pulling data for objects on your land that they attempt to select afterwards.

Scripted objects can still report data on an object, though.

Edited by Lucia Nightfire

3 hours ago, MissTrudy said:

Hello, I'm not certain if this is the correct forum for this question so my apologies if not. 

I have a number of items (furniture mostly) bought by another avi. Is there anyway I can stop other people seeing who owns these items when they are clicked on? Yes, my question is because a relationship went bad here and I don't wish to upset my new friend but would like to keep the furniture. Yes, I am such a bxxc!

the items are an exes but still rezzed on your land, am I understanding that correctly ?  If it is not yours you should consider returning it and just buy the same pieces yourself if you like them so much. If the person that does own them is ever able to get their camera into your space they can remove them. If you do not want to upset a new relationship sitting on crates is romantic too 

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1800 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.