Sign in to follow this  
Elise28

is there anyway to sign on as invisible to Sl? so that none of your friends can see you?

Question

6 answers to this question

The easy answer is no, there are many ways to detect if someone is inworld or not.

What you can do however is go to your friends profile, choose actions, choose permissions and make sure there is no x in the see my online status box. This will allow you some anonymity from non snoopy pals and at least let the snoopier ones know you want a little privacy.

Hello Elise. The fact is that is impossible to be absolutely hidden. What you can do about that?

1)Open the profile of a friend of you --> Actions, click the down arrow there --> Permissions --> Unselect the commant "See my online status" --> Save

You need to repeat that process with all your friends you desire not to see you when you are online.

2)Something else you can do for more privacy is to hide you in search results: Menu Me --> Preferences --> Privacy

Easy.  Don't tell your friends who you are.  When I want total privacy, I log on as my imaginary friend -- an alt with no friends except me. 

Not that i am aware of this feature and not that i see the need. If you don´t want others to bother you do not friend them or just make an alt to have time off ;)