Thank You!

Raith Dagger

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1804 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

12 hours ago, Female Winslet said:

I can't believe I missed out. Those went even faster than the original launch. It wasn't even close, in fact.

I wonder if there would be any demand for land with some reasonable limitations on security orbs and ban lines. Like Bellissaria, for example. 🙂

That's the sort of thing that happens when your marketing is crap.  Totally misunderstanding the demand.

Yes - THANK YOU. Bellisseria is a lovely continent, and the boats are lovely (and the houses look lovely too, but I haven't got one yet, so can't speak from first hand experience) and I'm in awe of all the work done on it!  Can't wait to see how it's all going to develop.

• Like 5

14 hours ago, Raith Dagger said:

Just wanted to say THANK YOU to the Lindens, Patch and all the Moles for adding the Boat Houses. ❤️

What Raith said. After reading all the posts (especially the updates from Patch), something told me to bring my laptop to work yesterday and I'm glad I did. I had to give it a few tries, but ended up in my new houseboat.... so happy!! 

• Like 7

6 hours ago, BriannaCascini said:

What Raith said. After reading all the posts (especially the updates from Patch), something told me to bring my laptop to work yesterday and I'm glad I did. I had to give it a few tries, but ended up in my new houseboat.... so happy!! 

Thank you Brianna! And congrats on your new home and those that where fortunate enough to claim one this time. And just to be clear to others, this isnt about rubbing it in the face of those that missed out. I'm just very happy and appreciative that I was lucky enough to grab one this round since I missed the first wave.  So those that missed, hang in there and your time will come! ❤️

• Like 8

On 5/16/2019 at 11:02 AM, Raith Dagger said:

Thank you Brianna! And congrats on your new home and those that where fortunate enough to claim one this time. And just to be clear to others, this isnt about rubbing it in the face of those that missed out. I'm just very happy and appreciative that I was lucky enough to grab one this round since I missed the first wave.  So those that missed, hang in there and your time will come! ❤️

Thanks Raith... hope you've been enjoying yours :D. That's right... it's just about passing along some gratitude. 

• Like 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1804 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.