Belleza Venus HUD scrambles outfits

Alazarin Mondrian

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1823 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I'm having trouble with my Belleza Venus. The HUD can store and recall skins just fine but I've run into a problem where the HUD doesn't save or recall outfits correctly. [FWIW, I've fun into the same problem with the Maitreya Lara HUD]. The HUD appears to save only parts of an outfit, sometimes gets outfits jumbled up when attempting to apply them and even scrambles the textures. I've tried swapping out the HUD and body to no effect. Cache clearing made no difference.

1] No texture save on one arm + texture scrambled on the other arm.

2] No texture saved for arm and torso.

3] Recalls outfit incorrectly.

4] Recalled outfit with scrambled texture on one arm and no texture on the other.

5] Outfit saved with upper texture missing and lower texture scrambled.

6] Recalled outfit: Lower texture applied scrambled, upper texture appears normal.

It looks like Belleza doesn't do tech support so I've come here hoping that someone with more experience might be able to help me sort out this problem.

Belleza Problems 01.jpg

Belleza Problems 02.jpg

Belleza Problems 03.jpg

I've tried other outfits that use clothing + underwear layer combos and the results are completely unusable 😕

Belleza Problems 04.jpg

Belleza Problems 05.jpg

Belleza Problems 06.jpg

I save one outfit [for example in slot #3] and it half-saves. I set up another outfit and when I save it in another slot [for example #4], the outfit in slot #3 gets scrambled and parts of the outfit from slot #4 appear when I apply the outfit from slot #3.... amongst other weirdness.

Is this problem caused by the clothing textures? I've been able to set up multiple outfits from Bare Rose on a single HUD with no problems.

Edited by Alazarin Mondrian

I would never rely on the HUD to manage those (1) The hud has limited memory and 2) the hud can and WILL break).

Here is what I do for all my outfits that use appliers: Make a copy of the body, apply the textures to it (usually Clothing layer) - put that copy of the body with the outfit and treat it as a mesh outfit. Then when wearing the outfit, put on that second copy of the body. It doesn't add that much rendering cost to you. So basically: your applier outfits are now mesh outfits. That happens to fit perfectly.

Thanks for your replies, Alyona Su, Rhonda Huntress and CoffeeDujour. The weird thing is that I have Belleza Jake male mesh bodies for several of my male alts and have had no problems whatsoever when it comes to saving outfits in the HUD. All 10 slots save and recall outfits perfectly. That was what made me decide to buy a Belleza Venus mesh body. I've been using a Maitreya Lara for the last few years but found that the outfit save function in the HUD was completely broken. It would either not save outfits in all five slots or else get them jumbled up. It was weird finding the same problem rearing its ugly little head with the Belleza Venus.

Edited by Alazarin Mondrian

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1823 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.