Making a good looking man!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1812 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I have a male avi that i use for pictures. Currently he has Catwa Dude Head, Birth Carlos (04) skin (sorta tan)  and Geralt Body. he looks okay. not as good as i had hoped with this pricey combo but adequate for what I need him for . currently I am having trouble finding hair for him. there does not seem to be a lot of places that specialize in Men's hair or at least I cant find them. Where do y'all shop for good quality men's hair?

BTW, i think he would look alright with just a hairbase but i can see the seams on the head unless i pan in close. 

I'm really open to suggestions for anything else to improve his looks

Snapshot_002.png

Dura, No.Match, Vango, VoltHair, Volkstone (?), Action, Tram, DP YumYum, Taketomi, i.mesh, Fabia, Wasabi Pills, Unorthodox ...

Even some old Truth and Exile styles might do.

Modulus tends to dominate the events, feeding the "wow, you look like everyone else" style.

PS: Did you play around with lashes and different eyebrows?

Edited by Lillith Hapmouche
  • Thanks 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/2/2019 at 12:47 PM, Heathernorton said:

i haven't messed with eyelashes/eyebrows for men, any suggestions there? Something seems "off" about him and i cant put my finger on it 

For me the mouth position is to high making him look "off" (again, to me LOL).

Hair is really tough. 

I helped a RL friend with a makeover recently. Tweaking the shape was key in this case for what he wanted. I ended up with Exile hair which he liked very much.  It all really depends what you want -- and of course what head you are using too. 

Good luck.  

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1812 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.