my inventory is empty

Untes

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1816 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

so i teleported yesterday to a location and my avatar won't load so i restarted firestorm and when i come back my whole inventory folders was empty idk what to do i re installed firestorm again and still the same issue then i installed the sl viewer and my stuff where there and no filters are on search for all in the inventory

Untitled.png

3 hours ago, Misery Sella said:

Nope. None of that helps. I was told it is a bug that only LL can fix. Make a support ticket about it. My account did this Wednesday- I made a support ticket and it has yet been corrected. 

done i hope it's going to work :(

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Claireschen Hesten said:

If your stuff is only missing in the FS viewer and not the official viewer you should try *everything* in the link @Kendall9988 posted even this official guide might help http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Inventory_loss

Agreed. Typically YOUR apparent issue is fixed by the last method on that page. Happened to my alt some time back. Very easy fix. 

• Like 1

On April 14, 2019 at 10:41 AM, Untes said:

i tried everything nothing helps and  i don't want to use the normal viewer it sucks

More than having no inventory? I sometimes have an incomplete inventory in Firestorm, when this happens I log onto the official viewer to get the item, either wearing it or resizing it. Log off and then log on to Firestorm and there I have it either worn or resized. It is a cumbersome and annoying work around, but it is better than nothing till things get fixed.

• 3 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1816 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.