Do you think the classic system avatars look like adults?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1902 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

10 hours ago, anna2358 said:

Don't save files on your computer, use Google Drive, then you know they will be safe, and no one else will ever read them...

3 hours ago, Lindal Kidd said:

This is sarcasm, right?

LOL, when I saw that I thought, your trying to be funny, right?
But sarcasm could be correct too.

On ‎2‎/‎8‎/‎2019 at 2:32 PM, Fionalein said:

You think they do? They might stumble on it and if they find illegal stuff they will report it, but I doubt they actively look. That's not what they get payed for, so they would waste valuable worktime.

This article from almost a year ago would say otherwise:
https://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2018/03/07/best-buy-geek-squad-fbi/

• Like 1

On 2/9/2019 at 8:21 AM, anna2358 said:

Don't save files on your computer, use Google Drive, then you know they will be safe, and no one else will ever read them...

That's a great suggestion actually and gives the added benefit of auto enrolling you into at least two off-site cloud backup programmes with data centres in the USA and the UK.

Getting your content back can be a bit of a problem though as the data centres are fed via data diodes. 

6 hours ago, Bradford Mint said:

That's a great suggestion actually and gives the added benefit of auto enrolling you into at least two off-site cloud backup programmes with data centres in the USA and the UK.

Getting your content back can be a bit of a problem though as the data centres are fed via data diodes. 

What's a "data diode"?  You mean it's a write-only memory?  Sounds pretty useless to me, unless you are the NSA.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1902 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.