Have i been banned from SL ?

McCuno

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1999 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

17 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

Does anyone know if LL announce if it was unscheduled maintenance? I see that the last scheduled maintenance was 4 days ago. Nothing about trouble since then

SLGridStatus currently appears to be in the green - that’s where most of us check to see these whoopsies. 

Even if you were banned or sent a warning (and you’re sure nothing you were doing was breaking TOS), they would have sent you an email, Cuno. If you haven’t received anything and you’re SURE it’s the same email you’re using now, it is very likely that it’s just a glitch or that your avatar info has been compromised. 

And how do i explain to my gf after 10 years of using her paypal that i need my own ? she does my online banking . SL is my escape from rl i don't want to discuss it with my employees or my accountants , my family or my gf lol .

4 minutes ago, McCuno said:

And how do i explain to my gf after 10 years of using her paypal that i need my own ? she does my online banking . SL is my escape from rl i don't want to discuss it with my employees or my accountants , my family or my gf lol .

fair enough.  I was just refuting your statement that there is no way to pay for premium in the UK without it appearing on your bank account. 

Edited by Cindy Evanier
pressed send too soon

13 minutes ago, norajulian said:

SLGridStatus currently appears to be in the green - that’s where most of us check to see these whoopsies. 

Even if you were banned or sent a warning (and you’re sure nothing you were doing was breaking TOS), they would have sent you an email, Cuno. If you haven’t received anything and you’re SURE it’s the same email you’re using now, it is very likely that it’s just a glitch or that your avatar info has been compromised. 

Its an email only used for SL , i've never shared it or my login with anyone , as for TOS the only possibility i can think of is i was recently attacked by a homophobic (using an attack hud) and he kicked me all over a moderate sim and shouting about my skirt being to short to hide much . I've been at that sim a lot recently its a very friendly place , added a few people who have 10 years or more in sl and never a word of complaint . When someone asked whats going on i assumed it was staff and my attacker was kicked from the sim nothing else was said to me .

10 minutes ago, Cindy Evanier said:

fair enough.  I was just refuting your statement that there is no way to pay for premium in the UK without it appearing on your bank account. 

Thats cool Cindy , its a mess of my own making if i had paypal she would have access to that as well .

Just now, cunomar said:

Someone stole $4000L from me thats what must have caused it which is a pita because i dont accept free gifts and stuff

check your transaction history on the website, plus report the theft.  Especially if the transaction history gives clues to where the 4k went.  and Rabbit?

A 6ft tall rabbit lol , a friend just said its happened to a few friends very recently , i guess i should actually change my password , what the point in reporting theft i wont get it back , it will only take me about 6 months of dancing poles to earn it again lol

12 minutes ago, cunomar said:

A 6ft tall rabbit lol , a friend just said its happened to a few friends very recently , i guess i should actually change my password , what the point in reporting theft i wont get it back , it will only take me about 6 months of dancing poles to earn it again lol

Maybe the rabbit is related to this http://blog.nalates.net/2013/04/01/fun-april-fools-stuff/

but not reporting the theft leaves the person free to go steal from another person and yes definitely change your password and secure your account. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, cunomar said:

I have no transaction history

.... if you lost 4000 lindens it IS in your transaction history, otherwise its just a unsync'd viewer with the LL servers
money does not go into nothing.
The rabbit is for sure not how you got hacked, that's a bad joke some people have in their profile, you click the link and it activates a folder in your inventory.

Edited by Ethan Paslong
  • Thanks 1

I've bought a bunch a few things in the last couple of weeks but my account history shows nothing at all for a month .

I posted about the rabbit before looking at your link , i guess if its an officially recognized joke then ........... just seems odd that i came back online wearing it when ive not used it at all since the initial joke months ago .

2 minutes ago, cunomar said:

I've bought a bunch a few things in the last couple of weeks but my account history shows nothing at all for a month .

I posted about the rabbit before looking at your link , i guess if its an officially recognized joke then ........... just seems odd that i came back online wearing it when ive not used it at all since the initial joke months ago .

Transaction record not account history. If your transaction record doesn’t show you lost 4000L, you didn’t.

I have a rl ex gf buy lindens for me sometimes , shes owned me £500 in rl for 2 or 3 years but i dont like to ask because i know she can't afford it  , so i try to keep my linden balance at 5000L , if i buy a few things i will dance or fish some to top it up , i won 200L in a fishing competition a few days ago

3 minutes ago, cunomar said:

I have a rl ex gf buy lindens for me sometimes , shes owned me £500 in rl for 2 or 3 years but i dont like to ask because i know she can't afford it  , so i try to keep my linden balance at 5000L , if i buy a few things i will dance or fish some to top it up , i won 200L in a fishing competition a few days ago

Then your transaction record will show your winnings as well as whatever happened to your 4000L.

• Like 1

My alt is using lindens own viewer , whereas i'm on firestorm , cunomar went from near 5000L to 80 and in just a few hours since i got an alt and started this thread 100L has gone from the linden labs viewer .

So i guess theres another glitch to investigate , unfortunately im expecting rl to invade me any moment .

Edited by cunomar

14 minutes ago, cunomar said:

ok.. step by step

you buy
you pay with L$
it's showing in your Linden Dollar Transaction History

These are your Linden Dollar (L$) transactions for the previous month.

Only dates in the last month are available.

Edited by Ethan Paslong
  • Like 1

Just now, cunomar said:

My alt is using lindens own viewer , whereas i'm on firestorm , cunomar wet from near 5000L to 80 and i just a few hours since i got an alt and started this thread 100L has gone from the linden labs viewer .

So i guess theres another glitch to investigate , unfortunately im expecting rl to invade me any moment .

Then your transaction record will show where the Lindens went.

• Like 1

theres a full page of zero transactions before the last i remember

Date / time ID prefix Detail Debit Credit Ending Balance
2018-12-22 11:58:13 19355015 Destination: ramys71 Resident
Gift
Region: EDGE Palazo
L$1   L$4
2018-12-22 11:58:08 f28d6817 Destination: ramys71 Resident
Gift
L$1   L$5
2018-12-22 11:58:03 7fe2ff03 Destination: ramys71 Resident
Gift
L$1   L$6
2018-12-22 11:57:58 db36ef63 Destination: ramys71 Resident
Gift
L$1   L$7
2018-12-22 11:57:40 edc26ef3 Destination: ramys71 Resident
Gift
L$10   L$8
2018-12-22 11:57:35 a39a55b6 Destination: ramys71 Resident
Gift
L$10   L$18
2018-12-22 11:56:28 1eef1b60 Destination: Jessica Chung
Payment
Region: Summer Sands
Description: Summer Sands 11 (5360) - v2.8.1
L$500   L$28
2018-12-22 11:52:47 fd7c5ea4 Destination: hauntspy Resident
Gift
L$20   L$528
2018-12-22 11:52:41 cecff390 Destination: hauntspy Resident
Gift
L$20   L$548
2018-12-22 11:52:27 b82e1cf8 Destination: hauntspy Resident
Gift
L$20   L$568
2018-12-22 11:52:22 a0cd4456 Destination: hauntspy Resident
Gift
L$20   L$588
2018-12-22 11:52:18 c57181f0 Destination: hauntspy Resident
Gift
L$20   L$608
2018-12-22 08:12:40 d3c3b7fa Source: raeford Kiranov
Gift
Region: District 8
Description: Payment
  L$390 L$628
2018-12-22 07:24:38 3ad041da Destination: LiquidDesigns Resident
Payment
Region: Bloodlines East
Description: TANK15F Vendor v4
L$1349   L$238
2018-12-22 07:24:28 ba5794e4 Destination: LiquidDesigns Resident
Payment
Description: CASK20F Vendor v4
L$1749   L$1587
2018-12-22 07:24:19 72791930 Destination: LiquidDesigns Resident
Payment
Description: CASK20F Vendor v4
L$1749   L$3336
2018-12-22 03:41:23 26360065 Source: Bell Spingflower
Object Pays
Region: Tribell Island
Description: Match Fishing Trophy Stand
  L$100 L$5085

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1999 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.