Looking for Custom Collar

MariaCieloMonroe

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2014 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I want the collar, non scripted. Diamond collar, with a charm with or letters on the diamond collar of Master's name. I don't want the collar full perm, I want it no mod, yes copy yes transfer. The collar is for a household, So Master need to be able to pass it out to every girl on his collar and any new coming girl. I'm not looking to spend a arm or a leg on this collar. If you're willing to work on this collar for 6k please message me I don't have a lot of money to spend on this.

1. 21 hours ago, MariaCieloMonroe said:
    1. I want the collar, non scripted.
    2. I don't want the collar full perm,
    3. I want it no mod, yes copy yes transfer.
    4. So Master need to be able to pass it out...

I just want to point out that this would be a useless collar:

• If it's unscripted, then the master's name must be manually-created.
  • If it's no-mod, there is no way to add scripts.
  • If it has scripts, there is no way to update the scripts.

If you just want a collar shell, there are many beautiful designs on MP that will cost less.

• Like 1

just kinda guessing what is being asked for

- a collar that is custom textured for a specific scene
- with a opencollar script mod that when the collar is worn, the master/mistress is automagically the owner of the wearer
- the collar script has no ability for the wearer to add anyone else as owner/trusted. The ability to do this reserved for the master/mistress
- the wearer cannot Run Away
- the collar is no-mod for the wearer

9 minutes ago, ellestones said:

just kinda guessing what is being asked for

- a collar that is custom textured for a specific scene
- with a opencollar script mod that when the collar is worn, the master/mistress is automagically the owner of the wearer
- the collar script has no ability for the wearer to add anyone else as owner/trusted. The ability to do this reserved for the master/mistress
- the wearer cannot Run Away
- the collar is no-mod for the wearer

Wasn't there a reasoning behind people having to manually set and therefor understand their own stuff? If your suspicion is true that is a pretty abusive item especially since RLV can block IMs too ... I know no way of helping anyone out of this situation inworld if the wannabe "master" does not allow it.

IMHO RLV should have never been allowed to block IMs.

Edited by Fionalein

16 minutes ago, Fionalein said:

IMHO RLV should have never been allowed to block IMs.

i don't see any value for myself in these kinda restrictions either

for me a useful roleplay facility is allowing force sit and dress/undress. Anything beyond this then I have no use for myself

i can see a roleplay experience where a person who enters thru a portal can have such a collar temp-attached which can force sit/undress/dress. A prison roleplay for example where the collar/shackles wearer is the prisoner and is automagic assigned to another person who entered thru the guards portal, for the duration of the roleplay

30 minutes ago, Fionalein said:

Wasn't there a reasoning behind people having to manually set and therefor understand their own stuff? If your suspicion is true that is a pretty abusive item especially since RLV can block IMs too ... I know no way of helping anyone out of this situation inworld if the wannabe "master" does not allow it.

I thought that if need be, anyone could always log out, log back in using the SL viewer, which has no support for RLV, and then be able to detach said collar - thus there is always a true "out".

Just now, LittleMe Jewell said:

I thought that if need be, anyone could always log out, log back in using the SL viewer, which has no support for RLV, and then be able to detach said collar - thus there is always a true "out".

Yeah but not everyone knows that - you have no idea how many newcomers were tricked into wearing a collar...

• Sad 1

13 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

This may also be among the reasons LL will never support RLV in the official viewer. I actually appreciate that the official viewer is always a "safety word". I even like it a lot, though I use RLV for other stuff, like my CTS Wardrobe. If LL were the ever add some kind of functionality like that, I'd go right back to it. (I know: there is the Outfits tool, but that is complete outfits, not so easy to mix-and-match the way I can with CTS Wardrobe).

Back on topic: I still point to:

• If it's unscripted and it's no-mod, there is no way to add scripts.

Better to request a full-perms version as @mhayakally says. Besides, if it it's something created for you by your commissioning it, then (in the U.S. anyway) you now own the I.P. rights to it.

• Like 1

@Alyona Su I didn't realize it wouldn't be able to have no script and as for the market place having a lot of design, it has to be Diamond as I said in the post, the marketplace doesn't have any full around diamond chokers that are full perm & it for sure doesn't have Master's name on it. Aslo the scripting is exactly what @ellestones said. That how his current ones are so that how they must stay in the scripting.  He don't trick or full anyone he tells them before giving out a collar. They choose to accept or deny and he not collaring new people to the lifestyle.

Edited by MariaCieloMonroe

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2014 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.