Current Going Price for Mainland?

Czari Zenovka

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3446 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

If you wish to sell mainland quick (within hours) only way now is like you have said drop it around 0.5 - 1.0  and wait for a trader to find it  or lower for a bot , people using 1.23 will see it in search BUT users using V2 carnt find land via search anymore well they could but chances are they would give up looking after first page of results due to the annoying resetting of search critirea.   Contact a land trader or play the waiting game and get a better price from a user in your sim who will buy it sometime but if you dont want to pay next months teir just dump it and cut your losses.  You will find another deal plenty around at the moment good luck.  Bots have done this crash.

when i was buying land, mainland got up to 24/sq meter, as it seemed to have better prim counts then islands at the time. and having an ugly building next door counts for nothing because you can "derender it" and you veiwer will never see it again, it is as if it was never there. so really, ugly neighbors is merely an excuse fro buying land cheaply, and if everyone follows it, it will devalue everybody elses land as well.....(mine?) so, do not be jossled by buyers who say "that ugly house devalues it" as this is only true in RL.........it's pixels for goodness sake , and anything you dont like you derender it......simple. its what i do.

wiked Anton wrote:

when i was buying land, mainland got up to 24/sq meter, as it seemed to have better prim counts then islands at the time. and having an ugly building next door counts for nothing because you can "derender it" and you veiwer will never see it again, it is as if it was never there. so really, ugly neighbors is merely an excuse fro buying land cheaply, and if everyone follows it, it will devalue everybody elses land as well.....(mine?) so, do not be jossled by buyers who say "that ugly house devalues it" as this is only true in RL.........it's pixels for goodness sake , and anything you dont like you derender it......simple. its what i do.

Very good point, wiked.  Due to having an older computer I keep my draw distance at anywhere from 24-96 so I don't see things until I'm right on top of them.  Land buyers want to buy as low as possible so it's not surprising they will use "ugly builds," etc. to try to devalue the property.

Thank you for reminding me of ths. *smiles*

• 3 years later...

Prices vary, depending on whether or not the land is highly desirable, such as waterfront. Land is offered for sale in the LL land auction at 0.5L$ per square metre and if only one person bids on it, it sells at that price. For land that's not particularly special I wouldn't expect to get more than 1L$ per square meter, and maybe not even that.

You could do a little research in the land auction and go to parcels that are being bid on to see how they compare with yours.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3446 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.