sound in world

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1989 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Today when i have logged in twice to reset it i thought maybe it was on my end but nope no matter where i go in the world in Second Life there is no sound what so ever  i know my ear buds work im listening to music now on my spotify  but in Second Life where i can't even hear any water noises or anything that is suppose to make noise i can;t hear it even when i make my avatar  laugh i can't hear it either  which is very odd ..since it  was fine yesterday and the days even before that  as well an now today  i can't hear any thing at all which is why this is very odd ... did you all do an update over night or is there something wrong with the sound in all of the worlds today thus far ?????

please let me know what is going on with NO sound in the world that is suppose to make sounds :-)

2 hours ago, Flydragon2642 said:

Today when i have logged in twice to reset it i thought maybe it was on my end but nope no matter where i go in the world in Second Life there is no sound what so ever  i know my ear buds work im listening to music now on my spotify  but in Second Life where i can't even hear any water noises or anything that is suppose to make noise i can;t hear it even when i make my avatar  laugh i can't hear it either  which is very odd ..since it  was fine yesterday and the days even before that  as well an now today  i can't hear any thing at all which is why this is very odd ... did you all do an update over night or is there something wrong with the sound in all of the worlds today thus far ?????

please let me know what is going on with NO sound in the world that is suppose to make sounds ?

i would reccomend you start with using a fontstyle that is readable

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Flydragon2642 said:

please let me know what is going on with NO sound in the world that is suppose to make sounds ?

I am not currently experiencing any problem with sounds inworld.   If you are still having issues, have you double-checked the sound settings in the viewer preferences to make sure that sounds weren't mistakenly muted?  

• 2 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1989 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.