Question

12 answers to this question

Watch the Grid Status Blog (use the tab at the top of this page ^^ ).  

45d5f9b88b527d21f3631cd65b65fb5b.png

Edited by Rolig Loon
  • Like 2

There don't appear to be problems with the grid at the moment (I'm posting this 9 hours after your reported problem).  Have you tried again recently?  If you are still having issues, please give us some information about your computer system.  Use Help/About in your viewer and cut and paste the info by editing your original post.

I am having Logging in issues as well... It acts like its logging in, the i get a pop up something about DNS server make sure i can connect to Secondlife.com.. Which i can since i am here posting this.

Bella,

First, try cycling your internet router or modem.  Turn it off...actually disconnect its power supply.  Wait two to three minutes.  Plug it back in and let it reboot.  Then try logging in again.

If that doesn't work, try using the free public Google DNS servers.  Instructions are here: https://developers.google.com/speed/public-dns/docs/using

it's dead again - try when  the rest of us can log in too (you won't find the bug in your system right now - half of SL cannot log in)

• Like 1

Thanks Fionalein~ I didnt think it was me.. SL has been having the issue for last few days at least! But their web page doesn't say anything is wrong!

1 minute ago, BellaNee said:

Thanks Fionalein~ I didnt think it was me.. SL has been having the issue for last few days at least! But their web page doesn't say anything is wrong!

Ohhh, it does, see Rolig's post above

Always check the status page on logon problems, not main page...

Thats the first place i looked and nothing was there when i checked it.. then i came here, But missed Roligs Post! thanks again

Just now, BellaNee said:

Thats the first place i looked and nothing was there when i checked it.. then i came here, But missed Roligs Post! thanks again

it got upvoted, posts in answers do not appear in order but in vote ranking... whoever had this brilliant ordering idea - it's not really one ;)

What, ANOTHER DDoS attack!?

Why is SL suddenly so popular?  Did everyone get tired of hacking the cryptocurrency sites?

• Like 1