How do you change your display name?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2189 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I think we've had 4 versions - or maybe 3. The original one, the Lithium one, and this one. That's 3. Were there any in between? I fancy there was another.

What I'm wondering now is, which ones were archived? Certainly the original one was, because there are people in the archive that I'm sure stopped using SL before any forum change. I'm thinking specifically of Claudette and her alt Mort. LL closed her account because she didn't pay for it and I'm sure that was before the first forum change. And there are posts of mine in the archive that I know I wrote in RA.

The question then is, were any future versions added to the archive?

And, of course, the final question is, who cares? :)

Edited by Phil Deakins

1 hour ago, Phil Deakins said:

I think we've had 4 versions - or maybe 3. The original one, the Lithium one, and this one. That's 3. Were there any in between? I fancy there was another.

What I'm wondering now is, which ones were archived? Certainly the original one was, because there are people in the archive that I'm sure stopped using SL before any forum change. I'm thinking specifically of Claudette and her alt Mort. LL closed her account because she didn't pay for it and I'm sure that was before the first forum change. And there are posts of mine in the archive that I know I wrote in RA.

The question then is, were any future versions added to the archive?

And, of course, the final question is, who cares? :)

I remember another version archived..It would have to of been after the second version..

I remember they had the archives links, right on the side of the forum and being able to get to more than one version..

How many were there,,I only remember two version..

Who cares? So far,it looks like, Me and You..But I'm sure there are others as well that enjoy looking back into the past..There were some fun threads back then..

3 minutes ago, Ceka Cianci said:

Who cares? So far,it looks like, Me and You..But I'm sure there are others as well that enjoy looking back into the past..There were some fun threads back then..

Who cares? At this point, you are right - just you and me.

Others do like to see the old RA once in a while. We've shown them one or two 'interesting' threads, such as the hilariously funny one where a girl was compiling a list of regions that have bots in them, so that she could report them to LL. I love that thread :D

4 minutes ago, Phil Deakins said:

Who cares? At this point, you are right - just you and me.

Others do like to see the old RA once in a while. We've shown them one or two 'interesting' threads, such as the hilariously funny one where a girl was compiling a list of regions that have bots in them, so that she could report them to LL. I love that thread :D

I was actually thinking of that one when I was typing it out.

Then another where this one girl kept asking us how beautiful we thought she was..Something like that..hehehehe

That one has to be buried way deep in there somewhere..I'd like to read it again,because I remember it being pretty funny also..

Edited by Ceka Cianci

hehe - thinking alike :)

I can't bring the 'how beautiful am I' one to mind so, if you find it, I'd love to read it. She sounds like a tenant I used to have, who thought her avatar was so good looking that people started taking pictures as soon as she TP'ed into places. I don't know if people ever did that but I do know that, if they did, it wasn't because she was so good looking. It would have been because her head looked like a skull - extremely unattractive.

18 hours ago, EmpereurNapoleonBonaparte said:

Well, that surprised me in a good way because in real life, people whom I got along with the most are older than me. I’m thinking it’s because of my tastes and interests not being like people my age. In other sites I’ve been to, we usually expose our ages later on. I don’t know why. However, it seems to be the trend among younger people, for we get curious about the world around us easily than more experienced, wiser people.

You yourself seem fairly stable and unruffled, more experienced and wise, than your age might suggest.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2189 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.