Account linked to PayPal yet shows No Payment on File in profile

Frederika Rayna

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2053 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Any one know how I can resolve this? The primary issue with this snaffu is that I cannot search 'adult' when in world. I cannot figure out how to make my account reflect that I have a payment on account. In the General section of Profile, I can select "I want access to"  Adult, but, I cannot search anything with an Adult rating is it shows in my Profile I have no payment on file

img-3.png

img-2.png

img-1.png

7 answers to this question

Just to mention -- your payment info has absolutely nothing to do with whether or not you can select Adult for the Searches.  It is hard to tell from your post if you are assuming that you need payment info to search adult stuff.

As to the payment info showing on your profile, that is the Legacy profile and there might be a bug going on here because the payment info does show on your Web profile:

image.png.9dc0015a8ab2dd190b8b273644d6a946.png

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Frederika Rayna said:

Any one know how I can resolve this? The primary issue with this snaffu is that I cannot search 'adult' when in world. I cannot figure out how to make my account reflect that I have a payment on account. In the General section of Profile, I can select "I want access to"  Adult, but, I cannot search anything with an Adult rating is it shows in my Profile I have no payment on file

img-3.png

img-2.png

img-1.png

Your account is over 10 years old.  Have you ever been able to access adult in the past?  Regarding your payment info, what does it say when you look under the Account - Billing Information on the website?

Frederika,

You must set your maturity preferences in three different places.

If the choices in any of these locations are grayed out (not available to you) then you are the victim of a bug which seems to strike a few people.  You'll need to file a Support Case.

On 9/6/2018 at 4:40 PM, Lindal Kidd said:

Frederika,

You must set your maturity preferences in three different places.

If the choices in any of these locations are grayed out (not available to you) then you are the victim of a bug which seems to strike a few people.  You'll need to file a Support Case.

thank you. It is the Search which is greyed out. Prefs and shopping show adult. A friend did tell me he tried to gift me a item of adult rating, he said the system message said I cannot accept items of that maturity level. I want to be an adult, damnit! lol

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2053 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.