My 4 month anniversary is here!

BelindaN

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2063 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I first logged on - on 3rd May 2018, so numerically/technically today is 4 months, but tomorrow is the anniversary........... still with me?

I spent the first two weeks exploring and chatting around, and obviously shopping in the Marketplace. Then for nine days I was away from IT...............yeah it was tough.

When I got back on line I ventured here for the first time, hungry for information!!!!☺️

The fact that I'm still here speaks volumes for 'the Cartel'. I can't name names because it would just look like a list of posters, but (and I've said this before!), I have been inundated with help ever since that first post.  That led me first, to my Lara body, which was a huge leap forward (you should see my system Avi naked..........better not really)........and then with my thirst for more knowledge, first to my Simone head and more recently my Genus head, the looks of which speak for themselves........................... haha!

Anyway, it doesn't hurt to thank everyone again for being so very welcoming and willing to share knowledge and friendship. This is unlike any forum I've been on before, and yes I am a forum queen in RL, but maybe not so much now I spend more time here.....................

So for the newbies who might read this, don't hang back, make yourself known here and make the most of the huge pool of knowledge which sits behind the keyboards. Coming into this world, and this forum has made a huge difference to my Avi, and the way I think, both here and in RL..................................*Big hugs all round*..............

• Like 8

18 minutes ago, Ceka Cianci said:

You hit the ground running and haven't stopped yet,As well as make me wish i was back in my first year..

You're going to make a lot of peoples SL's better,that's for sure:)

Hugs \o/

Yeah Ceka and I owe you a big one for the Genus info.....hehe

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2063 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.