Bake on mesh

Candice09

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2104 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

5 answers to this question

Bakes On Mesh (BoM) is still in project status. So, it is likely that you will have problems.

I am not aware of Omega making appliers that are BoM compatible. So, I'm not expecting things currently available to work well with existing content.

An early test applier was distributed by Omega for experimenting. A number of things have changed since then. I think that testing tool is out of date. But, I haven't checked to see if it has been updated.

The same is true for mesh body products. I haven't seen any BoM compatible versions. IF ANY have been released, they are preliminary and may well change and likely have bugs as BoM is in preliminary status.

5 hours ago, Nalates Urriah said:

I am not aware of Omega making appliers that are BoM compatible. 

no no no no you get it all wrong - there is an omega applier tool that supposedly applies the bake on omega bodies not the other way round

Edited by Fionalein

3 hours ago, Fionalein said:

no no no no you get it all wrong - there is an omega applier tool that supposedly applies the bake on omega bodies not the other way round

I think you are missing my point... There is no anything that is BoM ready as BoM isn't released and may still change. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2104 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.