The dance thread!

valerie Inshan

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4754 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

There is nothing than dancing in SL, alone, in couple, with friends, waltz, rock, country, whatever! So, how do you dance? Let's share our pics and favourite places!

At Avilion Grove: gorgeous formal ballroom. The right place to wear your most stunning gowns, ladies.

danse2.jpg

Oooh, I am going to love this thread! Great idea, Willow, and thank you Valerie for starting it!

But I am going to have to have Tem post a pic for us, because I can't decide which one to use...plus his photos always turn out better than mine anyway! :smileyvery-happy:

Thank you... I was just thinking we have almost every single picture threads we could think of and we have not one for Dancing. I think we had one back in the old GD forum (RIP) but almost always they get scraped when its hogging the bandwith space.

Now.... if only I can grab some poor soul to dance with me. Maybe I'll have to summon my alt from his slumber ...

OR.. I was wondering if I could open invite a Linden to dance with me?.. LOL...  I don't care if he is a flying jellyfish.. I'll still dance with him.

Willow Danube wrote:

OR.. I was wondering if I could open invite a Linden to dance with me?.. LOL...  I don't care if he is a flying jellyfish.. I'll still dance with him.

LOL, I love the jellyfish idea! (pssst Willow, Rand Linden is online!) :smileyvery-happy:

Ok.. Here's the thing... Creek :smileymad:.. had trouble 'waking' up so I had to literally drag Randall to my rescue. As gentleman as he is, he had graciously accepted my.. errrr... advances... and we went to the Avilion Grove for a few dancing shots. Here's one of them... as promised.

randall Ahren and I_001.jpg

valerie Inshan wrote:

There is nothing than dancing in SL, alone, in couple, with friends, waltz, rock, country, whatever! So, how do you dance? Let's share our pics and favourite places!

At Avilion Grove: gorgeous formal ballroom. The right place to wear your most stunning gowns, ladies.

danse2.jpg

Breathtaking!   Really, absolutely beautiful.

I really need to get out more. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4754 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.