Change L$ into $

heongost

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2138 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

6 answers to this question

20 minutes ago, heongost said:

If I have 2000L$, Can I convert L$ into $? I hear LindenX was stopped. I join Second Life because I want to earning money for my real life. Now, I feel very worry :(

LindeX is not stopped.

And you can earn money as much you want.

But 2000 L$ isnt enough to transfer to RL it's roughly 8 dollars, and also have to pay fees over that amount, so your net payment will be less, and the minimum is 10 USD as nett payment.

I also see you do not have payment info at your profile, you will not be able to transfer money to RL in that case, you need to add one, ánd activate it by buying some L$ ( doesn't have to be a lot) .. and than after some time, ( that will increase your limits for using the LindeX for buying, ánd selling) you'll be able to transfer your sold L$ to paypal or skrill.

Read the billing section, and about money in the knowledge base, it's all extensively  explained there.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Alwin Alcott said:

LindeX is not stopped.

And you can earn money as much you want.

But 2000 L$ isnt enough to transfer to RL it's roughly 8 dollars, and also have to pay fees over that amount, so your net payment will be less, and the minimum is 10 USD as nett payment.

I also see you do not have payment info at your profile, you will not be able to transfer money to RL in that case, you need to add one, ánd activate it by buying some L$ ( doesn't have to be a lot) .. and than after some time, ( that will increase your limits for using the LindeX for buying, ánd selling) you'll be able to transfer your sold L$ to paypal or skrill.

Read the billing section, and about money in the knowledge base, it's all extensively  explained there.

Do L$ have to buy, I can transfer to dollars? And my profile, when I want to transfer, I will update information :) I see earn money on second life easier than typing captcha every day. Because it is multiform as collect coin, collect gold bar, fishing,  portial park,... :) Second life look like a real life. Math is easy, too :D as 15-8 = ? 4-3 = ? :D 

• Confused 2

3 minutes ago, heongost said:

when I want to transfer, I will update information :)

you do that better as soon you can, it will not raise your limits the moment you update, but in/after the following month.

Really, read the knowledge base about billing and money, its all not that complicated.

Just as remark, if you want to earn money for RL with coin collect, fishing, gold bars.... spend your time in rl to a real job. Those SL things are just for pocket money in SL.. you will earn nothing for RL when you compare the time it uses against the profit you have.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, heongost said:

Do L$ have to buy, I can transfer to dollars? And my profile, when I want to transfer, I will update information

It is the buying of L$ that starts the 30 day clock on your LindeX limits.  You cannot sell any L$ until those 30 days have passed. 

Thus, after adding payment info, you will need to buy L$ and then wait 30 days after that before you can sell any L$.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Alwin Alcott said:

you will earn nothing for RL when you compare the time it uses against the profit you have.

How do you mean?

Actually, I earn L$ in sl to support for looking for my job in real life. I don't use it for main job. I am looking for my job but now I is short of funds. So, I

don't care that much about the profit. Now, I am only the student just out of university.

Edited by heongost

What Alwin means is that jobs in Second Life don't pay nearly as well as jobs in Real Life.  While it is true that some people make their entire living from Second Life, they are relatively rare exceptions.  If you want to earn money...get a Real Life job!  Second Life, including working in SL, should be for fun.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2138 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.