Alt reported

peruvianflake

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2127 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi everyone,i have a problems with my avi,i was reported to linden lab for have a alt and use my main avatar too, is that a problem? , to many peoples Im to me and talk to me horrible,really i was so shock and angry for all that thing that they say , i din't do nothing .... i'm just working to earn lindens ,u know.... bad people every where....  i need help ,what can i do? , what happen if i have a report , .... thnk u !

Alts aren't against the rules. In fact, you'll find people here on the forums admitting to having, or being, one pretty regularly. People can suspect, or even know, you have one and report it all they want, but nothing bad will happen to you from LL just for having an alt.

What matters are your actions. If you've done something wrong on one account, and LL knows or is made aware you have more than one, you could face some trouble on all accounts you have. If you have an account that has been banned and LL learns you've created a mew account, it will be banned. Review the terms of service. If you haven't broken any of them on any account, you're not in any trouble at all. 

As for those harassing you, report them, then block them and move on. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, peruvianflake said:

someone send me a IM with the same name that i have now and told me that and message said : #fake was here... but thank u for ur answ :) 

Most likely a similar name, but I doubt it was exactly the same (unless it was nick name and not a legacy name)

It is impossible for two Second Life accounts to have the exact same legacy name.

I did try to look up your name. It's the only one that shows as far as I can see

Edited by ForrestChild
added content

This is interesting .... there does appear to be two peruvianflakes. One is the OP, the other has a rez date of 6/30/2018. If you search for peruvianf you see both. If you search for peruvianfl you only get the OP's account. The other account is using an uppercase i instead of the lowercase L. The 1-day-old's profile is completely blank, by the way.

• Thanks 4

Seems your "clone" is using a "chat spoofer".

That is, a scripted item that renames it's self to the name of the person the wearer is trying to imitate.

Problem is your "clone" isn't very bright, and is using an OLD spoofer that doesn't understand "Display names" hence the whole thing with a local chat conversation between "Peruvianflake" (you) and "peruvianflake resident" (the idiot with the bad spoofer.

Ignore it and move on, it's just your typical "noob hangout griefer-wannabe trash being an asshat, find a better place to hangout. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Display names are not unique.

Also, capitol I (i) is the same as a lower case l (L)

Although they look similar, https://my.secondlife.com/peruvianfIake is obliviously not you.  https://my.secondlife.com/peruvianflake

This is just someone trying to be a dick.  Mute, block, ignore, derender or whatever and don't worry about what the liar says.  You may have up to 5 accounts without restrictions.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2127 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.