Premium Account need help

Vanessa577

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2132 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

so i got premium and i stopped my subscription for next month. So it wouldn't take automatically my money.

Now it keep saying i am not premium and i can't buy premium either till next month. But now i want to keep being premium since i enjoy sl.

I made a ticket a week ago no reply. So i wanted to know is this on accident that they removed my premium while i paid for it. Or is this how they work eitherway i feel screwed.

I hope someone can explain to me how to claim my premium i paid for. Thanks so much for reading please help me.

Edited by Vanessa577

even though you stopped your premium you should still be getting the benefits except for owning mainland. when the renewal date rolls around just pay again. i strongly recommend paying a year in advance. in terms of rent and stipend it ends up basically being free.

10 minutes ago, Phorumities said:

even though you stopped your premium you should still be getting the benefits except for owning mainland. when the renewal date rolls around just pay again. i strongly recommend paying a year in advance. in terms of rent and stipend it ends up basically being free.

she posted this also in answers

3 minutes ago, Alwin Alcott said:

strange thing is, (i found this out recently), you can not own mainland after starting downgrade, but you cán still donate the 1024 tier level to a group.

Did you donate the tier after the downgrade was requested but the account was still within its Premium time or was the donation made before the downgrade was even requested?

I thought that at the time of the downgrade request, it verified that you were not using any tier (owning mainland, Linden home or donating).  Given SL quirks, I could see how the system might let you donate tier after making a downgrade request as long as you are still Premium at the donate time -- though who knows what might happen once the downgrade actually takes full effect.

11 hours ago, Vanessa577 said:

so i got premium and i stopped my subscription for next month. So it wouldn't take automatically my money.

Now it keep saying i am not premium and i can't buy premium either till next month. But now i want to keep being premium since i enjoy sl.

I made a ticket a week ago no reply. So i wanted to know is this on accident that they removed my premium while i paid for it. Or is this how they work eitherway i feel screwed.

I hope someone can explain to me how to claim my premium i paid for. Thanks so much for reading please help me.

Once a downgrade request happens, your account ends up in an odd 'pending' state that sometimes makes it difficult to do some things.  

Basically, if your paid Premium time has not yet expired, then you are still Premium but pending a downgrade.  If you want to stop the downgrade and a ticket isn't working, since you are technically still Premium, try Live Chat:
 https://support.secondlife.com/start-chat/
    Live Chat is available 5am to 3pm PST every day.

4 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Did you donate the tier after the downgrade was requested but the account was still within its Premium time or was the donation made before the downgrade was even requested?

didn't have a donation or land at the moment of starting downgrade. Think that still is indeed needed to trigger the downgrade or it will fail.
I needed a land swap later, and thought to try this, and it worked, it saved me quite some money, because it prevented me leveling up to the 8192 level instead of the  4096..

7 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

though who knows what might happen once the downgrade actually takes full effect.

most likely the group profile will show the donation is too low ... of course have to be sure to keep an eye on that.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2132 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.