how would you fix a shoe thats not correct ??

Quinn Lysette

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2148 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

The best thing to do is go to the store and find their redelivery terminal. If there is no redelivery terminal, then send a notecard to the creator with your transaction information and ask if it is possible to get a copy of the shoes since you messed up your shoes when editing. If you don't have access to your transaction information, take a screenshot with Gyazo for example, and make sure you take a picture of your entire viewer that shows your username at the top of the viewer, with your inventory window open that has the shoe folder open. Then send that in the notecard with your redelivery request. In the future, I advise that you make a backup sub folder so when you edit your shoes, you have a fresh pair of shoes to work with.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Quinn Lysette said:

ya so i was messing  with the mesh shoes an i accdently made 1  sorta lopsided  how would that be fixed any video on youtube for that ???

If the 'lopsided' is simply from editing the position, you should be able to re-edit and using the Rotate option, spin it properly -- zoom in close so you can see better what you are doing.

If you managed to mess up something else in the editing -- i.e. maybe stretched one side only or such -- then a redelivery is your best option.  And as Kytteh said, always edit on a copy of your items so that you can toss it and start again if you mess it up.

• Thanks 1

Editing thigs is a basic skill for SL. There are a couple of tricks that save you from mistakes and allow you to learn. The more important being to edit copies. This means it is important you buy Copy-OK.

The tricks to editing attachments are explained here - 2012. Things haven't really changed. You'll see sizing and movement/placement. Even No-Mod things can be placed. Only rigged mesh cannot be placed/moved or sized.

Edited by Nalates Urriah
Oops

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2148 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.