Banned from the Offical Second Life Flickr feed

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1763 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

On 6/26/2018 at 2:41 AM, AyelaNewLife said:

I mark mine as Illustration/Art/Animation/CGI because I edit my work, sometimes fairly heavily. None of mine are "faithful representations" of what you can see in your viewer, and I feel that the "CGI" tag more closely fits what I'm doing than a gameplay screenshot. But as loverdag said, the main purpose of those two categories is to keep the actual photography away from everything else.

I am not sure if this is the answer to your issue, but NOW (since the new company with the donut logo took over after the sale) all pictures of Second Life need to be marked as SCREENSHOT since they start out that way. It is some legality. Strawberry Singh had a whole article on the changes and what you needed to do to be legal with FLICKR.   I changed mine.  They aren't photography because they are not taken in the corporeal world with a camera. They are not art because they are not painted or drawn in a graphics program. 

That has nothing to do with why you were banned long ago, but might be something you want to change to avoid problems in the future.  Also, not a banning office on the photo that you showed us but the house in the background that is CLEAR is also CLEARLY (yes a pun) badly made with awful LODs  so that would certainly get it bumped from the SL official group I would think.  

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1763 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.