Sign in to follow this  
aayan789

londoncity blocked me

Question

10 answers to this question

3 minutes ago, aayan789 said:

please unblock me in londoncity i was not done any mistake try to unblock me in london city

nobody here can do something for you, you have to talk to the owner there,

and well... by blocking he or his managers tells in short .. you'r not welcome here.

Mostly there is a very valid reason to block somebody, so perhaps you should think about what possible is the reason you are kicked out.

1 minute ago, Alwin Alcott said:

nobody here can do something for you, you have to talk to the owner there,

and well... by blocking he or his managers tells in short .. you'r not welcome here.

Mostly there is a very valid reason to block somebody, so perhaps you should think about what possible is the reason you are kicked out.

really i dont no wat i have done please try to help

Just now, aayan789 said:

Just now, aayan789 said:

how to reach the owner

how to get excuise

I've dropped back in there to explore recently.... since I was sort of a regular LONG Ago.

On this visit I noticed they are now Strick about enforcing the sim is for New Residents (Newbies). You may have been banned for just being tooo old!  Seems to be their current policy, you'll need to contact them.

1 minute ago, AviNews said:

I've dropped back in there to explore recently.... since I was sort of a regular LONG Ago.

On this visit I noticed they are now Strick about enforcing the sim is for New Residents (Newbies). You may have been banned for just being tooo old!  Seems to be their current policy, you'll need to contact them.

how to contact them

I'm am unsure how to contact them... if you are in their 'Group'.... pull up the Group Information from your Contacts... Look for Members tab... find those members that are 'Officers'  and IM them. The Group Information may also have other contact information available... on that card as well.

GOOD LUCK!

Not sure if we can name names but I found out the owner of London City easily, inworld searching London City in groups and then the owner of those groups.  

Aayan:

IF you speak nicely with them... understanding their 'policies'.... I'd believe that you would have a chance at earning the privilege of becoming an Officer yourself. THAT IS ONLY A GUESS on my part.. but you would need to work with THEM... and help out with things around their area. As an official officer in the group.. you would be 'allowed' to again enter.

• Confused 1

12 hours ago, aayan789 said:

how to contact them

Get the land or club owner's name. Read their profile to find their preferred contact method.

Write a nice note card explaining the problem. Send it to them via IM in-world. Don't expect any results...

If they are banning lots of people you will eventually scroll out of the ban list, first in is first out. It can take a couple of months.