What do you do with your Glytches?

MegaRose

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2190 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

When Glytches first came out they were buggy so I didn't bother, but now it works okay so I've gone in and caught some.  I'm having fun.  But now what?  Having a huge collection of quirky avatar pets is appealing all on its own, but the abundance of common doubles got me wondering about Glytch value.  I checked the marketplace and people ARE trying to sell them but I doubt there's a lot of buyers, since you can catch them for free.  Has anyone made a project out of their Glytch collection?  Do you have any outfits that prominently feature a Glytch companion, or maybe an area on your land where you've put a bunch of Glytches out on display?  A Glytch zoo would be fun and cute.  What makes Glytches worth collecting for you?

I sent some of mine to friends who don't play the game

and I intend to build a big Egyptian grave stuffed with those urns one day...

And sorry Lindens, I stopped collecting Glytches after the flyswatter upgrade ... the time wasted is just to silly to continue for fun once in a while

I've started offering Glytches to random people I meet in world.  I thought that since Glytches were made by LL everyone would know them, but so far a lot of people seem to have never heard of them!  Which makes the gift of a random common look more interesting, lol.

2 hours ago, MegaRose said:

... but so far a lot of people seem to have never heard of them!

Doesn't really surprise me at all. SLers are divided in the explorer type and the social bubble type. Most are of the social bubble type. They will have lived in their communities up to 15 years and rarely venture abroad. You would be surprised how many 10 years plus avatars I keep running into who know nothing about the SL world in general.

Edited by Fionalein
  • Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2190 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.