Small / Developing Breasts

sweetdomino

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2233 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi, 

I'm starting to transition in SL and wanted my body to gradually develop, I've started out with a V-Tech chest but reallly struggling to find something that fits the next stage of breast development. Even struggling to find anything mesh based that works for a A cup.

anyone got any tips or recommendations?

thanks

:)

More context would be helpful. So I'll give you this:

Mesh bodies:

• Playing age 2-3: Toddleedoo "Baby"
  • Playing age 4-7: Toddleedoo "Kid"
  • Playing age 8-12: SMB or AVI[L]
  • Playing 11-15: Tweenster
  • Playing 13 and up: Tonic Fine
  • Playing 16 and up: Just about any (Tonic, Belleza, Maitreya and all the rest)

As for your description and based on what I describe above: Tweenster, Tonic will fit the bill for you.

Belleza can get breasts pretty small and look okay, but not as well as Tonic does. Maitreya breast starts to distort at the number 30 tick mark and lower so that one is a no-go. Eve and others: I'm not sure about. Tonic does absolutely great from mostly flat (think: training bra) upward and looks very good at all sizes.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Alyona Su said:

More context would be helpful. So I'll give you this:

I'm pretty sure that 'transitioning' means from male to female in the OP's case as that's the universal term for changing/adjusting ones gender.

@sweetdomino here is a good read on A cups http://www.sluniverse.com/php/vb/2250868-post1218.html

And this blog post is a true gold mine as it shows all the currently well known Mesh bodies and how small boobs look on them. https://catnapkitty.wordpress.com/2016/04/26/mesh-avatar-bosom-comparison/

Have fun :)

• Thanks 1

One of those blogs above mentioned SelinA, and I remembered - SelinA has a flatchested body. I haven't played with it, but you could go by her store and grab a demo, and mess with sliders to see how the chest reacts, as well as if you can the rest of the body into a shape that works for your transition at different stages. 

15 hours ago, angeoco said:

You could try the Slink Petite chest add-on, which is designed to replace the breasts on Slink female bodies. I don't see it in the marketplace, but they do have it in their shop.

I wish more vendors did this kind of add-on. I always hated how the chest looks on the HG body, the breasts always looked blocky to me and unfortunately the add-on doesn't seem to help that much. I'd definitely go smaller on my other bodies if the breasts didn't look totally inverted into my chest at anything below a 30 lol.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2233 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.