Mesh head need help setting up maitreya

MRSCANDIREDBONE

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2252 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Is the mesh head omega compatible?  Look at the applier(s) for the skin you're using on your mesh body and see if has an applier for the type of mesh head you have, or if has an omega applier for the head.  

If the skin you're wearing doesn't have the appliers for the head, check at the store for your skin - sometimes they will have the matching skin appliers for heads as a separate item you can buy.  

Also, if the head comes with default skins, look in the info to see if it says what brand/colors the default head skin choices are, and then you can buy the matching applier for your mesh body, if you decide to use one of the default skin options that came with the head.

1 hour ago, MRSCANDIREDBONE said:

VA FINAK VISTA BENTO HEAD LIA V1 BOX+GIFT 

Oh honey, you are definitely going to need Omega.

Good news and bad news.

Bad news first: You chose a head that doesn't have that much third party support. That means your only options are going to be Omega appliers and in house Vista appliers. There might be some other third party appliers, but you're really going to have to hunt for them.

Good news: The skin fair is tomorrow I think. You might be able to find some Omega skins there or a creator might've felt like experimenting with a skin for a Vista head.

Good luck!

I have the demo for the VISTA Lia head (I like that one also, although I haven't purchased one yet).  It looks like the included skin options for tor the head are from 7 deadly s{K}ins, Avenge and YS&YS  - so checking at those stores you should be able to find a matching applier skin for your body. 

And the Vista head is Omega compatible, and you would need to get the Omega System kit for Vista - see http://slpoweredbyomega.com/instructions/instructions-vista/  for more info

Edited by moirakathleen
added info re: Omega installer

6 hours ago, moirakathleen said:

I have the demo for the VISTA Lia head (I like that one also, although I haven't purchased one yet).  It looks like the included skin options for tor the head are from 7 deadly s{K}ins, Avenge and YS&YS  - so checking at those stores you should be able to find a matching applier skin for your body. 

And the Vista head is Omega compatible, and you would need to get the Omega System kit for Vista - see http://slpoweredbyomega.com/instructions/instructions-vista/  for more info

Nic3 I have thw omega system kit for maitreya so I just add it for to work or do I use appliers im so lost 

In order to apply Omega applier skins to the Vista head, you will need the Omega System Kit for Vista. 

If you use one of the 3 skins that come with the Vista head (you can select the skin tones in the HUD for the head) and you buy a matching body applier (for Maitreya or Omega), you would use the omega system kit for Maitreya, if the skin was Omega compatible.

The first step would be to decide whether to get a skin applier so that your body will match one of the skin tones that comes with Vista, or whether to see if there is an Omega compatible head applier in the HUD or folder for your existing Maitreya skin (or if not, if the shop where you got your Maitreya skin has an Omega compatible head applier).

Edited by moirakathleen
additional clarification (I hope)
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, moirakathleen said:

In order to apply Omega applier skins to the Vista head, you will need the Omega System Kit for Vista. 

If you use one of the 3 skins that come with the Vista head (you can select the skin tones in the HUD for the head) and you buy a matching body applier (for Maitreya or Omega), you would use the omega system kit for Maitreya, if the skin was Omega compatible.

The first step would be to decide whether to get a skin applier so that your body will match one of the skin tones that comes with Vista, or whether to see if there is an Omega compatible head applier in the HUD or folder for your existing Maitreya skin (or if not, if the shop where you got your Maitreya skin has an Omega compatible head applier).

O ok ill look into it 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2252 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.