Need help with my registration

ThommieRox

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4751 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I have had this account for quite awhile and it has been inactive.  I bought 1000 linden awhile back and kept them in the account.  I decided to start utilizing it, so I bought a premium membership.  It told me I had to get to the email and set up through the email.  I never got the email.  and I noticed I do not have a last name like everyone else.  So now I have this invisible membership because they took my money, but I cannot complete the process.  I am sorry if I posted in the wrong spot, I am very frustrated, and I can barely navigate in world let alone sort this out on my own.  Help please!:o

*update-- I noticed two of my accounts are linked to one email, so that is probably the problem.  I changed this account to a new email. 

3 answers to this question

mmm...hi, someone who can help you better will be along shortly, what I can tell you is that your last name is Resident, if you need to type in a last name anywhere. Otherwise, no, you don't have one. Also, do you mean you've had this account for awhile, or another account?

Hi ThommieRox,

If you login to your account on the website and go to your dashboard, on the left side in the Account section you will see Account Summary, this will tell you if your account is Basic or Premium.

If it says Basic, check Account History to see if there is any payment shown for the premium membership there, also check your junk mail if you are missing an email.

If it turns out that you have been charged for it but it is not showing you can make a free call to the Billing number to find out what went wrong.

Toll-Free (US/Canada)
Long-Distance

Our Billing team is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Local Toll-Free numbers

* France: 0805.101.490
* Germany: 0800.664.5510
* Japan: 0066.33.132.830
* Portugal: 800.814.450
* Spain: 800.300.560
* UK: 0800.048.4646
* Support is in English Only

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4751 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.