Best body for a sissy.

Miranda729

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1896 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I am trying to bring a few people over to SL, most of them will be role playing partners who are sissies, femboys, ect. I have a few cheap starter bodies in mind for them, to see if they enjoy the game. But I want to find them something good if they decide to stay and want to invest in it. I've been looking at V-Tech mod for Maitreya Lara body which I use. I think that would work for them, but looking through marketplace I don't see much available for it... or can I just use regular Maitreya clothes with it? Does anyone have experience with this. I would like to find something that would possibly have quite a bit of outfits to go with it. Thank you for any help you can provide.

Edited by Miranda729

3 minutes ago, angeoco said:

If you turn the breast size down to 0, you might get Maitreya-fit tops to work. However they are often shaded so might look a bit strange. You could also try standard-size male tops, with a bit of shape adjustment.

Thanks I will keep that in mind! ;-3

• 1 year later...

Maitreya Lara Mesh Body, V-Tech Boi Chest add-on, a [GA.EG] or LAQ Bento Mesh head, Sweet Freedom skin and a Truth or Lil Bones good hair style, then buy your clothes from V-tech, The Secret Store, Abrasive, Canimal, and you are golden. You just need to know what to look for. Also with Maitreya tops sometimes you have to go to 14 on the slider bar to make the top work with the V-tech. If you have questions and would like some help contact me in world.

Stevihn_001.png

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1896 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.