New super fast and easy online scripting tool

Con Wylie

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4706 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Here is 3 green eggs Script Generator that came out a few years ago:  http://www.3greeneggs.com/autoscript/

Regardless of how much publicity these script generators get, they always stopped getting maintained by the creators.

If 3 green eggs was continually developed, it could have provided 100s of different scripts by now.

Good luck with your script generator Con.

Thanks, I am hoping to add a tool to let users submit scripts and I am updating weekly. The main reason I created this tool is because I had been using 3greeneggs Auto Script and wanted more out of it, 1 year passed and with my scripting knowledge I created this tool. I am hoping to team up with others and use their tools within my project. :)

• 1 month later...
  • Lindens

I'm bumping this thread, as I regularly come across situations where someone would be well-served knowing Con Wylie's Script Generator and related tools exist! Con told me about the following improvements. In his words:

• I have updated the tool with a mobile (iPhone/iPod and iPad) webapp and created a downloadable offline program for Windows, Linux and Mac.
  • To make it easy to see I have added a syntax highlighter for the code that updates on-the-fly.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4706 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.